Secrets Are Fun

~~Jades P.O.V~~

 Jay lightly places his hand on my knee pulling my attention away from the window "whatcha thinking about?" he says keeping his gaze on the road "well to be honest I'm just enjoying my time with you." his grin splits from ear to ear "I'm enjoying my time with you too beautiful." the heat rushes to my cheeks, I quickly look back out the window doing my best to hide my inner fan girl freak out. "where are you taking me?" I mumble watching as the sky scrapers pass by one at a time "excited?" He questions with nerves clear in his voice "of course I am but I'd be more excited if I knew where we were headed." I smirk sinking back into my seat, my phone begins to buzz but the excitement inside of me is yelling at me to let it go to voicemail "Is that your phone?" Jay questions pulling up to a stop light "yeah but I just want to focus on this right now." he chuckles placing his hand further up my thigh this time sending a bolt of electricity through my thigh and up to my now damp panties. 

"you can answer it, I wouldn't want anyone worrying about you and come looking for both of us." my eyes widen as the realization sets in... noone knows im with him and They really will hunt us down. I quickly fumble with my phone answering it as fast as possible not even bothering to see who it is. "Jade?" Ian questions sending a wave of anxiety washing over me. 

~I for Ian and J for Jade~ 

I: "you there?"

J: "Yeah sorry I was having a hard time answering my phone." 

I: "I just wanted to apologize for this morning I was having a hard time sleeping last night so I was a bit of an ass this morning." 

I let out a deep sigh not realizing I had been holding it in for a while 

J: "I know how you get in the morning, I just kind of left after you did.. I was pretty tired myself. "there's a brief pause before I hear his voice come through again 

I: "You know there's a party happening with some of the old college roommates, wanna go?" he questions with excitement. 

J: "Sounds like fun, im supposed to be off today and I think tomorrow." I take my lip between my teeth chewing on it; I haven't been to a party in so long especially not with the old roommates so this could get interesting. 

I: "Awesome! I'll pick you up around 8 then?" 

I quickly peek at my phone to see the time.. Five thirty so that still gives me time to hang out with Jay and.. Shit he's supposed to stay the night! 

J: "Yeah that sounds great! I'll see you then." 

I hang up the phone as we pull up to an unfamiliar restaurant "Ian?" Jay questions putting the car in park "yeah, there's a party tonight so he's picking me up around eight." I say quickly "Mmmhmm so I'm gonna feed you and then you're gonna go with my brother to some party?" I smile lightly turning his face towards me "why don't you come with us huh? That way you can still bring me home at the end of the night." his eyes clouded with anger and jealousy send deep chills down my spine making me gasp "you know something I think we're gonna have a lot of fun together." I whisper before letting go of his face. "Jade." he groans  "I can't go inside yet." he huffs sitting back into his seat "Okay I'll give you a minute." I giggle feeling his tone shift back to playful Jay.

after a few minutes of waiting we finally make inside the large restaurant "what's Mr. Bigs?" I question making him chuckle "this is a special place that I like to come to when I want a really amazing burger." he intertwines our fingers leading me inside. "Back already?" a girl questions eyeing him up like candy "Yeah but this time I brought someone special." he smile holding up our hands making her scowl at me before seating us at a private booth, after she stomps away I feel a smirk etch across my face with satisfaction "what's that face for?" his grey eyes searching mine with a playful grin "what face?" I ask innocently " you know what face Jade." the sound of my name flows over his tongue sending my mind back to him whispering it to me sending chills throughout my body.  "now that face I know." he whispers leaning back against the booth "I need you to stop making that face and look at what you want to eat besides me." his voice low and laced with want.