Ancient History

~~Jade's P.O.V ~~

It's been a few days since the fight and I haven't spoken to either of the guys since, I've been ducking and dodging calls, texts, FaceTime, and even DM's. I've done nothing but work and come straight home after since I've been taking late appointments or just taking the late shift, in general, to avoid them altogether. I sigh plopping on my couch taking a blunt between my lips with a smooth light while taking in a long drag. "I need some new friends"  I chuckle to myself throwing the lighter onto the table, ill be off the next couple of days so at least I can relax. The day after the fight happened I was just lost... I didn't want to talk to anyone but I had to work and you can't exactly be a mute tattoo artist now can you? I pinch the bridge of my nose in annoyance and frustration "Can't avoid them forever Jade." I mumble to myself, I feel my high starting to set in as I come to the end of the blunt putting me at ease..  maybe you should text them.. the thought runs through my head with multiple scenarios following.

Scenario one is me texting them and they all of a sudden don't want anything to do with me because to them i'mYoko. Scenario two they both tell me how much they feel for me and they make me choose between my best friend and more than likely the love of my life. Finally, in scenario three Ian wants nothing to do with me, and Jay's angry at me for not taking his side when he and Ian fought. The scenarios run through my head at a frantic pace making me groan in annoyance "Or I'm being fucking dramatic and they both talked it out and want to tell me but I haven't let them." I grumble to myself, I jump a bit feeling my phone begins to vibrate in my back pocket; I quickly take out my phone with anxiety pumping through me but it quickly fades when I see Tom's name flash across the screen. "Hello?" I pick up feeling a bit confused about why he would be calling me "Good Afternoon" he slurs "Tom.. Are you drunk?" there's a brief silence on the phone before he returns "No just a little buzzed" Yeah he's Drunk. I roll my eyes feeling annoyance begin to kill my high. 

"Honestly Tom, why are you already drunk at nine pm on a Friday?" I hear shuffling in the background before he returns to the phone "I had to go somewhere private.. just like old time eh Jade?" His smirk was clear in his voice making my stomach drop "Tom.. don't." I warn sitting straight up "I miss you, Jade, it's been days now and these two are miserable... you know if you don't want them im always around." I pinch the bridge of my nose taking a deep breath to ease the anger beginning to boil over. "Tom... It's Ancient history. We didn't even really date." he scoffs with a grunt "Who's fault is that?" I run my finger's through my hair lightly tugging at it "Yours because you never wanted to be with me, you wanted everything to stay a secret and I didn't, and you were the one who decided to sleep with that girl at the party." I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding in "Wow.. I.." he stammers filling me with a ping of guilt... "I'm sorry T... I just... I have a lot on my mind right now and I just don't want to add onto that by bringing up ancient history." his deep sigh comes through "So have you thought of telling Jay about what we were at all?  I mean I know it's old but seeing the way he reacted with Ian was something else in all seriousness." 

I begin shaking my leg with anxiety as his words flow through my head with ease carrying more weight than I can bare at the moment. "Thank you for reminding me." I grumble taking my lip between my teeth "Jade if you don't tell him.. I will." my eyes widen as the line goes dead. This has to be the worst fucking week of my life.  I grab the pillow behind me press it to my face and let out a hard scream before sitting back against the couch... I pick up the phone scrolling through my recent messages finally falling on Jay's name, I click on his name opening up the conversation and revealing all the messages I've missed from him.