Brother's Fight

~Jade's P.O.V~

I stir in my bed feeling the soreness between my legs making me smile at the reminder of last night. "Mmm, good morning beautiful." I flutter my eyes open meeting a calm grey gaze with a wide smile attached. "Good morning handsome." I pull the blankets over my chest as I sit up, Jay places his hands behind his head laying on his beck keeping his gaze on me. "Did we just knock out after?" I question not being able to recall falling asleep "To be honest I don't know, I know we both plopped down on the bed after, and then I guess we just knocked out." I notice the covers pitching a tent over him returning the pull in my lower region.  "Don't look at me like that, as much as I'd love to I have work in twenty and I still have to head home to change." I smirk letting the covers slide out of my hands "Okay then I guess I'll just get into the shower" I say innocently climbing over him and off the bed instantly feeling an unfamiliar breeze hit my hot core. "Jay!" I gasp wide-eyed "You ripped my nice underwear!" He chuckles getting up behind me "Well I asked if you'd mind."

His breath is against my neck sending chills down my spine, his fingers glide against my neck as he moves my hair to the other shoulder giving him free access to my sensitive skin "Let me help you out of these so you can shower" he whispers kissing the nape of my neck down to my shoulder "what about work?" I breathe leaning back against him "I guess we'll just have to make this one quick." His hands travel down the front of my body gliding across my skin until he reaches my panties, with one swift movement they're torn off my body landing on the floor. "Let's hop into the shower." He says gliding his fingers between my folds igniting the fire inside me. I pull away from him taking his hand and guiding him to my bathroom. "Then let's hurry" We slide into the shower starting the warm water and letting it cascade down our bodies for a moment. "Fuck" he murmurs his gaze stuck to my body like glue, his stiff member twitching with excitement. He spins me around so my behind is sticking out his hands pinning mine against the frosted glass door "Wouldn't want you to slip" his amusement etched in his voice.

His member touches my entrance sending a jolt through me, I push myself back easing him inside me and earning a deep hiss from his mouth. "There's Noone like you baby." He grunts thrusting himself inside of me "I'm all yours." I moan feeling him fill me sending a wave of pleasure through me "Say it again" he slams into me and a  wave of pleasure courses through my stomach "I'm all yours!" I cry out "Keep your hands on the glass." His hands grip my hips pumping himself in and out of me with deep grunts following. "Fuck" I whisper moan, his hand slides off my hip giving me a smack on the behind running heat throughout my bottom "Mmmm again," I whisper sheepishly, feeling another smack stinging against my skin pushing me towards the edge. "Not yet baby," He says entangling his fingers into my hair and pulling my head back a bit to meet him halfway, his thrusts becoming sloppier filling me with waves of electricity coursing through me building me up further and further "More!" I say gripping the door handles feeling my peek coming close.

He pulls out of me quickly spinning me around, he slides down to his knees under me trailing his tongue up my leg to my hot core. "Oh my..." I feel the tightness filling my stomach as his tongue swirls around me flicking across my clit, my fingers find their way into his hair holding him to me as I ride out my release "fuck me" I breathe stepping back from him "Now it's my turn baby." He says standing over me making me smile, I slide down to my knees taking him into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his tip earning a deep groan. "Jade" he breathes as I push him further into my throat, I begin bobbing my head faster and faster keeping my tongue moving around his length. "Shit" he grunts pushing my head further onto him and making me gag "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum." He moans before releasing his load deep into my throat forcing me to swallow all of him. "Okay.. now we can get cleaned up." He chuckles breathlessly watching me rise back to my feet "Yeah and we gotta make it fast because I'm pretty sure you're already late."