Surprise Appearance

~Jade's P.O.V ~

I groan looking at myself in the steamed mirror, my eyes are bloodshot, my hair damp, and my face pale. I quickly begin to blow dry my hair before putting a curler through it, I put on some light shimmer eyeshadow with mascara and eyeliner... "Okay so you have no clothes in your closet for tonight so I went home and got you this!" Kelly says walking into the bathroom connected to my room holding a short leather skirt with a black low-cut crop top "I'm not hooking kels and it's not a club just a house party." She rolls her eyes hanging up the clothes on the hook behind the door "How about you at least wear the top with some dark blue jeans?" I nod "That sounds better." I say holding the towel close to my body "Wear a sexy set under everything... you never know what could happen." I roll my eyes with a light giggle "Fine, just get out so I can change." She squeals running out of my room and shutting the door. I decided to throw on the shirt braless but slide on blue laced cheeky panties giving my behind a nice lift and making me smile at my reflection.

I slide on the tight skinny jeans with some black combat boot heels. Once I'm ready I head down to the living room making sure I have everything I need before we take off. "What'd you think?" Kelly says behind me startling me "fuck kels you almost gave me a heart attack." I turn to face her scanning over her outfit with my eyes, she has a silk top dangling from her neck with an open back, the leather skirt I turned down, and the black strapped pumps I wore last night.  "who are you going to see and why did you steal my shoes?" I question with a giggle "Remember that girl I told you about? Well while you were preoccupied I decided to ask her to hang out and then boom she's my date for tonight." I smile wide feeling so happy that she's so excited to see someone.

When we finally arrive at the party Kelly takes off to find her date leaving me to attend to the drink table. I quickly fix myself a couple of shots taking them back to back before making myself a mixed drink.. tonight I let loose and have fun and then tomorrow we go back to figuring the bs out.

"You plan on getting a little shitfaced?" My eyes widen at the familiar voice "Ian!" I smile wrapping my arms around him earning a chuckle "Hey, it's been a few days." I nod with a small pout pulling back from him "I know, I'm so sorry I had to cancel our plans. I forgot the weekend Roman was coming." He shakes his head with a shrug "It's fine we all know what it means when Roman comes." I give him a light smile "Well not anymore." I yell over the music making his eyes widen "You ended things... like actually?" I slowly nod downing the rest of my drink "Yup and as you can see he's not here." I say referencing the party "You doing okay?" He questions watching me make another drink "Yeah but now I have something else to deal with but tonight I'm getting shit-faced and then I'm going home and passing out alone." I grumble taking a large swig of the drink "Jade if you need me im here." I nod feeling the drinks begin to warm up my body "Thank you, for everything."

He shakes his head "don't need to thank me but you could maybe dance with me." I giggle taking his hand and leading him to the dance floor, we begin dancing together feeling the music flow through us with nothing but laughs flying between us as he spins me around "You look beautiful by the way" he yells over the music "thank you, you look handsome!" I yell, his white hoodie flowing around him with dark jeans. His hair was pulled back into the hood with a sucker stick poking out of his mouth. After a while, we both began to get tired so we decide to sit off to the side to just talk for a while but that quickly comes to an end when Ian presses his lips to mine; the alcohol clear in his breath sending me back "Ian, you're drunk" I say pushing against his chest but he doesn't budge sliding his wet sloppy kiss down my neck "Ian, stop!" I shout pushing him harder but this time he's yanked up from the couch with a right hook connecting to his mouth throwing him back. My gaze rolls up towards him.. my stomach dropping at the anger dripping from his gaze.