Twists and Turns

~Jade's P.O.V~~

I feel the high begin to set in as I hit the blunt one more time before putting it out "You know I don't like watching my girl kissing other guys cheeks." I sigh taking my lip between my teeth "Honestly it was just natural, you know how Kelly and I are and you know how I am with everyone else. Kisses, hugs, cuddling.. wouldn't it be weird if it just all stopped?" I question feeling a bit annoyed "First, that thing between you and Kelly stops that's just out of respect for me, I'm asking you to stop. Second, you don't have to stop altogether I just don't want you doing it as often." I slowly nod in agreement feeling a bit over the conversation "Okay I'll tone it down, I wouldn't want to see you doing that to anyone either so I get it. Kelly and I stopped the night of the date I had with Roger." He rolls his eyes at the mention of another guy "The one who kissed you at the party?" I grab his hand pulling him inside behind me not wanting to get into another long conversation. "Kelly?!" I call letting go of Jay's hand.

"What's up?" She smiles jogging down the steps with Ian following close behind her. "Ready for some girl time?" She nods giving me a questionable look "No way." She mumbled with a smirk "You had sex!" She yells and heat instantly rushes to my cheeks "You did, didn't you? That's why you slept in so late today." She giggles grabbing onto my hands and giving them a small tug "Was it amazing.. was it Roger? I know he was at the party and I heard you disappeared for a while." I feel a familiar chill run down my spine from Jay's gaze holding me "Can we not talk about this here kels?" She smirks glancing at Ian "A deal is a deal." She sings and I sigh feeling exhausted despite sleeping all day. "Kels" I warn grabbing her hand and dragging her to the kitchen. "So how was it?" She squeals jumping up and down "It was.. amazing." I gush in a whisper "Was it with Roger?!" I feel the conflicting thoughts coming through.. "no.. it was just a guy." I mumble taking water out of the fridge "Just a guy? So you just hooked up?" I shrug taking a long drink of the water before putting it down.

"you sure cause I noticed something about someone not coming home last night." I raise a curious eyebrow at her "Yeah?" She smirks holding up the pair of my torn panties from last night making me choke on the water. "Who are those?" I question "Jay came home earlier to get a few things before work so I guess these slipped out of his pocket on the way out." My panicked gaze falls on Jay who's locked into his headphones "Well I guess two of us got lucky then." I giggle trying my best to drop the conversation "It's okay Jade, it's not like I didn't tell you to go for it but god damn." she holds up the panties carefully examining the tears within the lace "Stop it!" I whisper yell snatching my torn panties from her "When do you plan on telling everyone else?" I sigh sliding the panties into my pocket "I don't know, I just don't want Ian to freak out. You know how he is with Jay and you know how he is-" she puts her hand up interrupting me "I told you to do what you wanted and to let whatever was going to happen just happen for once. Stop worrying about Ian so much, he's a big boy Jade." 

I sigh nodding feeling a nauseous lump in my throat "How am I supposed to tell him?" Kelly grabs my hand dragging me behind her up the stairs to her room.     " You're going to have to talk to him alone.. or you can have Jay tell him." my eyes widen in shock "Are you insane?! they were about to rip each other to bits outside and I'm supposed to let him tell Ian?!" "let who tell me what?" Ian questions walking up to the open door "Me that I want some Chinese food!" I smile nudging Kelly "Wow, yeah just Chinese food can you get us some from down the road?" he shrugs smiling and filling me with a warm sensation "Yeah no problem let me just see if anyone else feels like having anything." I nod watching him walk off before I shut the door "You like him don't you?" Kelly smirks narrowing her eyes at me and planting her hands on her hips "I don't know okay?! I guess but it's not the same with Jay.. I don't know Kels this shit is confusing." she sighs planting her hand onto my shoulders giving me a small shake "you make things so difficult." she groans letting me go "Tell Ian the truth or when he accidentally finds out it'll be worse, just talk to him Jade and let him know how you feel about Jay... Even if you did try things with Ian I don't think you'll ever get over Jay."