With Love

~~ Jade's P.O.V~~

I groan pushing the messy hair out of my face feeling dehydrated and warm. I peel my eyes open taking in my surroundings, the familiar posters surroundings me with the dark style following it. "MMM," I groan sliding the blankets off my warm body "Well good morning baby." I snap my eyes open fully awake "Good Morning?" I smile a bit confused but not at all mad about it. Jay walks out of the bathroom with a towel hung low showing off his toned torso with a new tattoo running over his ribs sending my breath hitching in my throat; His hair damp falling around him with a silver chain hanging low on his neck. "you crawled into bed with me last night after putting Kelly to bed and I wasn't going to say no." he smirks running his finger's through his hair slicking it back showing off his safety pin earring. "There's some water on the table and the shower is free if you want it. I also put some clothes in there for you." he says scratching the back of his neck "You have clothes for me?" he shrugs "You left them here the last time you stayed with me so I just kept them in case you ever needed them." 

I slide out of his bed lightly stretching my arms letting my crop top from last night rise a little high catching his attention "You did that for me, Jay?" I smile placing my hands on my hips "Yeah, I hoped that someday you would need to ask for them." I kiss his cheek as I walk past him into the bathroom noticing an extra toothbrush in the holder "I opened a new toothbrush for you by the way." Jay says still standing in the doorway "You can you know leave it here and maybe even leave some more clothes if you want." I feel a flood of butterflies filling my stomach sending the heat rushing up to my cheeks "That could be something I do in case I stay with Kelly or something." he nods taking his lips in between his teeth "Yeah you know you can just leave them in here so she doesn't use them or anything." his smile spreading from ear to ear before walking out shutting the door behind him. 

I smile to myself stripping out of my clothes before sliding into the hot shower and letting the water cascade down my body. The memories of the last time I was in this shower come rushing back, Jay's hands running over my body, the way he felt inside me, the way he took control over me.. the wetness between my legs beginning to grow as I wash with his body wash the familiar scent sending me deeper into the memory. My fingers find their way to my sensitive clit rolling it around at the thought of him pounding out his anger towards me, I bite my lip doing my best to stay silent; I feel my build coming as I rub myself faster putting a little more pressure each time until my build overcomes me, I let out a small whimper finishing myself off at the thought of him between my legs. "Jade?" Jay's husky voice fills the bathroom sending my eyes that I hadn't realized were closed shooting open while quickly removing my hand. "Yeah?" I see his figure behind the frosted glass swaying for a moment "Your.. your alarm on your phone went off, you have a tat appointment in thirty." 

"shit" I mumble "thank you, I had forgotten about it.. is that all?" I question as I finish washing my hair turning off the water "What were you thinking about?" his voice rasps, and I gasp covering my mouth for a moment. "you want to come out and tell me or tell me from behind there?" I take a deep breath feeling excitement rushing through me " You." I whisper low hearing a light hiss of breath from him "I thought about you too baby." he mumbles before walking out of the bathroom leaving me panting and full of want. After I finish getting dressed in some sweats and a blue t-shirt I brush my teeth pulling my hair into a messy bun with small hairs falling around my face. I take a deep breath walking out throwing my dirty outfit into the laundry basket. I wouldn't mind keeping a few things here with him... I smile feeling warmth spread at the idea of him and I maybe living together someday. "what's got you so smiley?" I jump shaking my head at him "I should probably get going to the studio." I say sliding on my boots from yesterday and grabbing my phone "Let me drive you, Kelly left your car back at Jeremy's."