Bliss

~~Jade's P.O.V ~~

"Pleasure as always Mark." Jay says with an emphasis on the k "What are you doing here?" I question finally pulling his gaze back to me, his mouth parts as his eyes travel down my body drinking me in. He looks so handsome in his dark blue jeans with a red t-shirt that has a black rose in the center, his piercings glistening in the moonlight while his hair falls calmly around his face "I.. Um.. I'm here too.." he trails off taking a moment to think before answering "pick you up" he breaths relaxing his shoulders "not a chance" Mark scoffs "I don't think I asked for your permission." Jay says coming a little closer sending Mark into big defense mode, his bulky chest sticks out with his fists balled next to him.. this right here is what I was talking about. "Before you both piss me off by being stupid I'm going to settle this" I pipe putting a hand against both of their chests "I'm going on a date with Jay and you get no say in that, I'm not that little teenage girl anymore." I say giving Mark a light smile "Jay, don't push his buttons." I say giving him a pleading look.

"You hurt my sister and I'll break your fucking face." Mark snaps glaring at a smirking Jay "Wouldn't dream of it." I roll my eyes at both of them, if Mark ever found out about what had happened he'd rip both of us to shreds. I walk out of the doorway into Jay's arms giving Mark a small wave "We have to go so bye." I grab Jay's hand pulling him away from the awkward situation at hand "Why didn't you wait for me like I asked?" I grumble feeling him tug me towards his body once we're out of Mark's view "You never asked me to do that." I give him a questioning eyebrow pulling out my phone, I look at the messages feeling the heat rush to my cheeks "I never hit send." I shake my head with a sigh placing my phone back into my pocket. "why'd you want me to wait for you far away anyways? Don't want to make Big Brother angry?" he says wrapping his arms around my waist "I didn't want to answer questions or have to deal with his or your anger." 

He chuckles shaking his head at me, I wrap my arms around his neck taking in his soft features including the small stubble growing on his chin "Well looks like that didn't work out for you but you know this outfit is working for you." I raise my eyebrows at him with a smile spreading across my face "This is my sexy casual." he licks his bottom lip taking it in between his teeth "You look breathtaking baby, I might have to kick some ass today but it's worth it." I roll my eyes tilting my head to the side, he slides his hands up to the lace sending a bolt of warmth rushing over my skin "I missed you Jade." he whispers locking his gaze onto mine, we both lean in lightly teasing each other with our lips but before I can enjoy my sweet bliss the familiar warmth disappears. "we should go, wouldn't want to miss out on anything." he smiles taking my hand and helping me into the car sending my head spinning a thousand miles an hour. 

Jay insisted I keep my eyes shut the whole way there only making the excitement inside me grow with every passing moment. We finally come to a halt after what seems like an eternity, I feel the blindfold slipping off my eyes letting my eyes adjust to the light in front of me "Oh my god a Carnival?!" I jump up feeling my inner child begin to take over "Now you know why I told you to wear casual clothes." I giggle feeling butterflies filling my stomach "Well let's just hope that my lace doesn't get ripped off.. then everyone will see my goods." I joke with a sly smile "Mmm fingers crossed everything stays intact." his eyes flash amusement at my shocked reaction. well, I guess we're playing this game both ways tonight. we hop out of the car and begin heading into the large scene of people. The lights flashed followed by the screams and laughs of people on the rides, with the smell of fresh junk food lingering in the air. "so what first?"  I question as the ticket booth employee straps a neon green bracelet on Jay and me. "well I thought we could play a few games and then ride before we eat." 

I nod excitedly, I feel Jay's fingers intertwine with mine sending sparks flying inside me "Come on let's go win you a few souvenirs." The first game we come up to is the dart balloon game, I point to the huge panda in the corner tugging on Jay's hand with excitement "Okay baby if that's what you want." he hands the guy some money getting four darts "alright sir for the panda you'll need to pop 4 balloons." Jay nods sliding his hand out of mine. "Winner!" the guy yells as Jay speed throws the darts into four balloons popping them with ease. "Remember I have three brothers, we compete all the time." he chuckles scanning my face. "that was awesome!" I squeal grabbing onto the huge panda that's almost too big for me to see over "You want to take the panda to the car?" I shake my head with a pout "No then he won't see the rest of the rides with us." Jay smiles taking the panda from my hands and holding it under his arm with ease. "Okay then I'll carry this one, let's aim smaller from here on out baby." I nod keeping up with him side by side. 

After a while of playing games and winning a few prizes we took them out to the car so we could ride a few rides from a spinning vortex to the little pirate ship down to the carousel where we took a few pictures of ourselves in a bench. We decide to take a while to eat ordering some chili dogs and chili cheese fries. "So you having fun gorgeous?" Jay smiles popping a fry into his mouth "So much fun, thank you for everything it's been great." I blush taking a bite out of my chili dog "I have one more ride I want to take you on after we eat." my eyes widen "We can't go right after we eat." I say taking a fry "Don't worry baby the Ferris wheel won't hurt you." I giggle covering my mouth as I finish chewing "I thought you meant something that would spin us or something." After we finish our food we head straight for the Ferris wheel, we slide into the seats with the door closing behind us, and the wheel begins to go up stopping as it reaches the top giving us a view of the night. "it looks so beautiful from up here." I mumble.

I feel the wind hit my face relaxing me as I take in the lights surrounding us "With you everything looks beautiful to me." I feel the heat rushing to my face sending the butterflies in my stomach on a rampage. My gaze finally meets his again and at this moment I feel it, there's no one else but him and me on this ride, in this carnival, or even on this earth at the moment. He takes his lip in between his teeth fidgeting with the silver ringers on his fingers "I missed you, Jade when you were gone... I don't know I didn't feel the same and at first I freaked out and I felt like you wouldn't come back to me." his eyes begin to water tugging at my chest making it hard not to wrap myself around him "I love you so much and I want to keep you with me always, I want the world to be this beautiful always... I want to make you happy Jade just like you make me happy." His fingers run through his hair; I can't help but tear up at the affectionate words that I've longed for. "No more games baby... Will you be my girlfriend?" 

I gasp feeling the warm tears flowing down my cheeks and spreading a smile over my face, I squeal jumping over to his side and wrapping my arms around him causing the cart to move back and forth for a moment "Woah" he chuckles pulling me into his embrace "I guess that's a yes?" I quickly nod cuddling my face into the crook of his neck finally beginning to feel the wheel begin to move again. "You have no idea how nervous I was beautiful" he moves my hair to one side as I sit up in his lap, his hand against my cheek lightly caressing it with his thumb glancing from my eyes to my lips before finally connecting them sending electricity through me. I pull him closer deepening the soft kiss feeling the emotion poured into it finally filling me with full bliss. This was one hell of a ride. 

A/N: This brings us to the end of this book ☺️ I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I might do a second book later this year so be on the lookout for it if you loved this one! Thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting, I hope to see you all at the next one 🖤