Around In Circles

Song Recommendations for this chapter:
3:15 (Breathe)

By Russ

You Don't Own Me
by SayGrace ft G- Eazy

~Jades P.O.V ~

I pull away from Roman keeping my gaze on Jay who looks hurt but also straight-up infuriated "Oh so you're Jay?" Roman smirks stepping back a bit before putting his hands up "Listen man I know this looks bad but just -" he's cut off by Jay's right hook making him stumble back, my stomach drops at the sight "Jay!" I yell putting myself between the two of them pushing Jay back with all my force "Stop!" His gaze is an ice-cold gray glare one filled with nothing but anger, his jaw clenched with frustration with a small stumble sending him back. "Roman, I'm so sorry!" I yelled turning to face him, his face already beginning to bruise "It's not on you kitten.. I'll let you two talk." He pauses meeting Jay's gaze "You got a free pass this time kid but only because of her.. next time I'm cracking your fucking skull against the pavement." He huffs walking off towards the houses leaving me alone with a furious Jay. "So you're not sleeping with him huh?" he raises an eyebrow panting.

"I didn't sleep with him." I say as calmly as possible "Right you just kissed him." he crosses his arms over his chest with a shake of the head "I knew you wouldn't be able to stop yourself." he scoffs rolling his eyes "You know what Jay? I didn't sleep with anyone the two months we were separated how about you?" he stays silent for a moment " We weren't together. For all I knew you were off doing the same thing." he says a bit calmer now "well I wasn't and Roman just offered me a relationship a real relationship not some fucking game. You don't own me Jay so until you decide to stop acting like a boy instead of a man and commit with no hesitation I will continue to date." I take a deep breath leaning back against the car "So you're his now?" he growls throwing his hands up "No Jay im, not anyone's. I'm just me but if you want to continue to try then so will I.. Just know that I'll be dating him too." he raises his eyebrows in shock "So you're going to fuck both of us?" I shrug "you want to fuck me and then some so why wouldn't I be able to fuck one other guy?"

He grabs my hand pulling me to him with a cold glare "I hate your fucking games, I told you I would try." I nod The key word is try and Roman... He's ready." I run my fingers through his hair feeling his soft locks run through my fingers "I want you so bad Jay but you have to want me in the same way.." his hands snake around my waist "So we aren't together we are just dating?" he says tasting the words against his tongue, I give him a small nod with a smile "yes until something becomes final and then we are either together or not." he slowly nods with a small growl from the back of his throat "you going to fuck him tonight?" I shrug wrapping my arms around his neck "Depends on you." I smirk feeling the few glasses of wine I had taken over my confidence "Be careful or I'll take you right here in your front yard." I raise an eyebrow at him "I'd love to see that."

His hands trail down to my behind giving it a small squeeze "You said you love him." He mumbles before pulling away letting me go "Well... I do." Jay runs his fingers through his hair giving it a light tug "You're kidding right?" I sigh shaking my head "No. Jay, you know about Roman and you know about our past." He takes a deep breath stepping a little further away "No Jade I don't want to date like this. I Love you but I'm not sharing you." I cross my arms over my chest raising an eyebrow "Be mine Jade, I don't have all the money in the world but I can promise to do anything and everything I can for you." I feel my heart begin to pick up the pace "I don't want Roman for his money Jay... I've never wanted him for his money and I don't want you for yours." I slowly walk a few steps closer to him raising my hand to his cheek "Jay I want you to want to be in a relationship with me.. maybe one day talk about our future. I want a man who knows what he wants and who's going to stick with it not be hot and cold."