Tug Of War

~~Jay's P.O.V ~~

"Don't pout baby." I smirk over at Jade before returning my gaze to the road ahead "Whatever." She grumbles crossing her arms over her chest with a pout making me chuckle at her childish antics "Come on princess." I press unable to contain my amusement "You didn't even let me finish." She says rolling her eyes "It was to help build up anticipation for later" I say placing a hand on her thigh and giving it a small squeeze earning a light squeak "Jay!" She whines moving my hand further up her exposed thigh to the edge of her dress, I quickly slide my hand away placing it back on the steering wheel with a deep breath.  "Do you think it's a good idea to play this game with me, princess?" I glance over at her watching as her breathing picks up pace, her dress lifts a bit more almost exposing her panties making me groan with need. "Why'd you wear that dress by the way?" I question doing my best to focus on the road "because I asked Kelly if she wanted to go out after pizza." She quickly lets out.

I feel my anger pick up at the thought of the guy's eye fucking her all night "No." I say clipped as I pull into my driveway "It's not up to you now is it?" She smirks, I raise an eyebrow at her "So you're going out with a tight black low-cut dress on alone.. with my sister?" She nods a mischievous grin plastered across her face "Then I'm going with you." Her lustful gaze falls on mine making my cock twitch with excitement "But how am I supposed to get a boyfriend if you're always around?" She pouts "You want me to get a girlfriend?" Her eyebrows furrow together showing me her blood is beginning to boil "You don't play right" She huffs reaching for the door handle but I stop her quickly tugging at her wrist "Come here." I say sternly, she quickly obeys crawling over the middle council straddling my lap "I told you not to play games didn't I?" Her body is tense at my words but quickly relaxes as my hands snake up to her thighs and around to her behind giving it a nice squeeze "Change out of this before you go." I state as she sighs placing her hands on my shoulders.

"Not to change the subject but um.. when I talk to Ian.. do I tell him that we are.." I tilt my head to the side watching her nerves get the best of her "I don't want to put a label on things... I love you Jade isn't that good enough?" She sighs with a bit of frustration popping open the door "for now." She grumbles hoping off me and onto the ground quickly fixing her dress. I blow a hair out of my face before unbuckling myself and hopping out next to her before shutting the door behind me. "We'll talk later baby." I wrap my arms around her waist from behind giving her light neck kisses barely holding on to my self-control "Not in front of the house Jay." She tries to protest taking her lip between her teeth, she drives me fucking crazy from the way guys gawk at her down to her firey little attitude but commitment and I don't get along well.. never have and probably never will. I do love her, I've loved her for a long time but you don't exactly go for your little sister's best friend now do you?

"Okay, not in front of the house" I whisper against her neck while pressing myself against her backside before pulling away giving her behind a playful smack making her jump. We walk up to the door knocking as we open it announcing ourselves "It's about time!"  Charlie comes running over wrapping his arm around Jade making my blood boil over "Off." I snap earning a sweet giggle from Jade before Charlie releases her "Always so serious Jay." Charlie rolls his eyes grumbling something under his breath. "Jade?" Ian rings walking down the stairs.. looking like complete shit "Hey Ian." She waves giving him a slight smile making my stomach sink at the sight "Can we talk?" Ian croaks with heavy bags under his eyes. Pussy. I chuckle to myself at the thought "Yeah, I'd like that." Her voice is low and steady like she's trying to soothe a child who's been hurt. "Hey" she smiles taking my chin between her fingers and steadying my gaze on hers "Relax, I'm just going to talk to him." I slowly nod doing my best to push past my paranoid thoughts "If you need me just call for me." I murmur.