Let Them all Burn

There was a loud explosion in Piltover, startling everyone in the city, they looked in the direction where the sound came from to see that the council building was now on fire! Everyone panicked when they saw this. Meanwhile, in the undercity, Jinx, who had just fired the missile upon the council was laughing maniacally. She had just committed an act of war upon Piltover. She looked back at Vi and Caitlyn who watched in horror as the council building burned. She chuckled sinisterly as she ran away, bringing the gemstone with her. Vi couldn't believe this, her own sister just committed an act of terrorism! Caitlyn on the other hand was crying, her mother was in that building when it was bombed. "NOOO!!!! MY MOM WAS IN THERE!!!!" She shouted. Then Vi said "Look, let's not assume she is dead just yet! Maybe there's still a chance! Come on, let's get over there." But Caitlyn replied "But what about your sister? She'll get away! We have to stop her!" Then Vi replied "We can deal with her later. Come on."

Eventually they arrived at Piltover, they found a large crowd of people standing outside of the capital, the council meeting room was on fire. They squeezed their way through so they could get inside but several enforcers blocked their way. "Please! My mom was in there!" Shouted Caitlyn, the enforcer decided to let her and Vi pass as they got inside. They ran upstairs and entered the room where the fire was. There were several other enforcers with fire extinguishers trying to put the fire out. But then, Vi noticed someone underneath some ruble. He was begging for help. "Look! Over there!" She said, she and Caitlyn ran over to the hand and pulled him out of the rubble, they were shocked to see Jayce. He was still alive. He looked at them both and was shocked to see Vi. "Vi? You... came back?" And Vi nodded her head. Caitlyn looked at him and said "You look terribly hurt, we'll get you a medic, but don't worry, we promise to tell you everything later, but whatever you do, do not start a war with the undercity, this might surprise you but they didn't do this alright?" Jayce coughed and said "I can't promise that...." He was then taken by some enforcers and brought to safety. Caitlyn looked around to see if her mother was still alive, she started looking through the rubble, hoping that she was still alive. But what she found horrified her, Vi ran over to her to see and what she saw made her gasp. It was Caitlyn's mother, but her body was completely mutilated and almost unrecognizable. Caitlyn fell to her knees and cried. Her mother was dead. Vi comforted her saying "I'm so sorry." But then Caitlyn looked at her and asked "Why? Why didn't you let me shoot her??!! WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME SHOOT JINX!? I COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS IF YOU HAD LET ME!!!" Vi replied "I- I never thought my sister would do something like this!! Powder would never do this!" But Caitlyn shouted back "SHE'S NOT POWDER ANYMORE!! SHE'S GONE, SILCO TWISTED HER MIND INTO AN UNCONTROLLABLE MONSTER WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO WIPE US ALL OUT!!" She then started crying again as she fell into Vi's arms, Vi sighed and said "Your right, all this was always my fault from the start, besides, Silco didn't create Jinx, I did. If only I hadn't snapped at her all those years ago and left her, this would never have happened." The two of them left once they knew that there were no other survivors. They later arrived at the hospital to speak to Jayce once he was well enough. They found him in a hospital bed. Jayce looked at them and then asked Vi "Did Silco do this? Did he bomb the council?" But then Vi replied "No, he didn't, in fact, Silco is dead, she was killed by Jinx." Jayce was shocked to hear this, but then he asked another question, "Who bombed the council then?" And then Vi replied "Jinx did it, she went mad with rage and using the gemstone she stole, she fired a missile onto the council building. We.... we couldn't stop her." Jayce then asked Caitlyn "Did anyone else survive the blast? Please tell me Mel and Viktor are ok." Caitlyn sighed and replied "No... You're the only survivor." Jayce sighed and said "My condolences for your mother Caitlyn." Caitlyn nodded her head. Jayce then looked over at Vi and asked "So where is Jinx now?" Vi replied "I told you, she got away, I don't know where she went, but I fear this isn't the last we will see of her." Jayce then said "We need to apprehend her immediately. She just committed an act of war on the people of Piltover, and she must be stopped so we can maintain the peace." And Vi nodded her head and said "Let me stop her." But Jayce simply replied "No, you've done enough already, we will send in as many enforcers as we have into the undercity to capture Jinx." But then Caitlyn replied "With all do respect sir, you don't know what you're up against, I have seen Jinx's mental state and she is what you could call a deranged sociopath. She has the shimmers flowing through her veins. She's more deadly than you think." And then Vi said "It has to be me, I must stop her, I know Jinx better than you do." And then Jayce asked "How?" Vi hesitated for a moment before saying "Because... She's my sister, her name used to be Powder, and she was nothing like the person she is now. I have to speak to her and get her to stop." But then Jayce replied "Look Vi, I'm sorry to say this, but your sister might be too far gone, she just committed terrorism, and there's no telling what she'll do next with the gemstone she has. She needs to be arrested." Vi sighed and walked away. Caitlyn looked at Jayce and said "Give her a moment, she's having a hard time accepting this." Then Jayce asked her "Cait, I want you to be the one to lead the enforcers to hunt down Jinx, you're in charge now, with Marcus gone, the enforcers need a new commander." Jayce was shocked by this and said "Wha- me? seriously?" And Jayce nodded his head. Caitlyn replied "I'll... I'll do my best sir." Jayce then said to her "I suggest you get started, also, tell Vi that she can keep the damn gauntlets, I don't care anymore." Caitlyn was confused, she never saw Vi wearing any gauntlets, probably because she wasn't there at the time. She went outside and met up with Vi who was sitting down right outside the door. She sat down with her and said "Hey, are you alright?" Vi replied "No... I don't know what to do. This is my sister we're dealing with here, and now she and I might actually be enemies now. But, I don't want us to be rivals... I just want Powder back!" Caitlyn sighed and replied "Sometimes... we have to do what's best for the safety of everyone, even if it hurts us." Come on, let's go back to my place and get some rest for the night, there's gonna be lots of work tomorrow."

Meanwhile, in the undercity of Zaun, Jinx walked into The Last Drop, there were quite a few people there, including Sevika. The moment they saw her enter, everyone went deathly silent, everyone was slightly afraid of Jinx due to how mentally insane she was. She sat down and said "Come on Chuck! Get me a fucking drink already!" The bartender sighed knowing that wasn't his name and got her a drink.  Then suddenly, Sevika finally spoke up and asked "What happened to Silco?" Jinx took a sip of her beer and finally said "Silco is dead." Everyone gasped when they heard this. And then Jinx turned around and said "So that is why, I will be taking his place as the new leader of Zaun!" But then a random thug said "Yeah like hell we'd ever listen to a sociopath like you!-" But then Jinx shot him in the head with her gun, killing him! She looked at everyone and asked with a creepy smile "Anyone else? Hmmm??" Everyone stayed completely silent so Jinx said "Good, now, listen up! I've got something important to tell you! Those asshole freaks up in Piltover have been messing up our lives way to fucking long now!! I'm sure you're all aware of the bombing at the council right? I was the one who did it!!" Sevika got up and shouted "Are you fucking crazy!? The enforcers will hunt you down like an animal for this!!" Jinx chuckled sinisterly and replied "Oh I bet they will, but they won't succeed because I have this!!" And then she pulled out a gemstone! Everyone was completely shocked when they saw it. Then Jinx said "And there's plenty more where these came from!! So join me, and together, we will bring hell onto the city of Piltover and make those bastards pay for what they have done to all of us!! We will make them all burn!! This is what Silco would have wanted, so I'm gonna fulfill his last wish! We will strike upon the heart of the city and leave our warning to them! And I'm gonna make sure my horrible excuse of a sister will know that I'm coming for her!!!" Soon, everyone got up and cheered, they were all actually listening to Jinx, Jinx smiled sinisterly as everyone applauded for her, she started to chuckle like a maniac. Jinx was about to start a war with Piltover.
(To be continued...)