Attacking The Lab

Vi and Caitlyn woke up and went downstairs, they saw Caitlyn's father getting breakfast ready, Vi and Caitlyn held hands as they prepared to tell him the news about their new relationship. Caitlyn finally said "So uh, Dad? There's something I want to tell you." Her father looked at her and replied "Yeah what is it?" Then Caitlyn was silent before finally saying, me and Vi here, we uh..." And then Vi blurted out "We're girlfriends!" And for a second they feared that Caitlyn's dad wouldn't accept this since Vi is from the undercity, but then he said "What? Woah. I never thought that you would fall in love with someone from the undercity... but that's great!" Vi and Caitlyn sighed in relief. However, little did they know was that Jinx was watching them with binoculars from far away, she made an angry frown and said "Woah! What do we have here? Looks like that bitchy enforcer is once again trying to steal my sister from me! Well you know what? That's fine! It's time I paid Piltover a visit!" She then grabbed her two large guns and made her way to Piltover.
Later that day, Vi and Caitlyn were walking down the street holding hands, Vi said "I'm surprised your father is ok with us dating!" And Caitlyn replied "I know, you're from the undercity, I was so worried my dad wasn't gonna allow this!" As they continued walking, Vi noticed something off about one of the Jinx wanted posters, she looked at it and was shocked to see that something was written in spray paint next to the name Jinx, which said "Was here." Which basically made the sentence "Jinx was here." Seeing this made her panic. Then they both heard an explosion. "That came from the lab!" Shouted Caitlyn. They both quickly ran over there. 
At the lab, Jayce was completely startled by the loud explosion. "What the hell just happened?!" He asked. Then Heimerdinger looked outside to see that the front door was blown open, along with several dead enforcers on the floor. He saw Jinx walk inside. "Oh dear... It's Jinx, she must be here for the gemstones!" Jayce then said "Everyone seal this room up! The best we can do is keep everyone in this part of the room safe from her. And we need to defend these gemstones!" Jinx walked through the corridors, several enforcers ran towards her as one of them shouted "FREEZE!!" And tried to shoot at her, but Jinx dodged it and pulled out her minigun and fired rapid bullets at all of the enforcers. She then threw a grenade at one of the vault doors as it exploded. She then walked through the fire and found several gemstones inside "There they are! Hehehehe." She then snatched them and put them in her bag, suddenly, a bullet zoomed right in front of her face, she looked to see more enforcers and sighed as she pointed her minigun at them and blew them to pieces. Once she had enough gemstones, she walked outside and stepped over the enforcer's dead bodies, stepping through the puddles of blood, she continued on shooting more enforcers, laughing maniacally as she did so. Then an enforcer ran from behind her and hit her in the back of her head with his gun, but it didn't hurt, instead she turned around to face him and snatched the gun out of his hand, and then she grabbed him by the head, the man screamed in pain as Jinx literally crushed his head with her shimmer strength, she smiled sinisterly after seeing him die. She continued on her way through the hallway, leaving nothing but fire and dead bodies behind. Soon, Vi and Caitlyn ran into the lab to see nothing but dead bodies piling up everywhere, they knew that Jinx had to be in here somewhere. "Oh god sister what the hell have you done?" Vi said to herself. Caitlyn grabbed two of the rifles from the enforcers and handed one of them to Vi. "Don't hesitate to shoot if you see her alright? She may be your sister but she is severely dangerous!" Vi nodded her head as they went to go look for Jinx. Meanwhile, Jinx made her way to one of the upper floors and tried to open a door, but it was locked. "Hmmmm...." She wondered, and then she pulled out a grenade and tossed it at the door, she then shouted "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" As the grenade exploded. And then she ran inside holding her minigun, but as soon as she went inside, she was confronted by Jayce who was holding his powerful hammer. "Why, hello there." She said creepily. She was about to shoot him before she heard Vi's voice shout "Jinx!!!" She turned around to see her holding a rifle, pointing it at her, she then shouted "Drop the gemstones now!!" And Vi shouted back "Or what?!!" And Vi said "If you don't.... t-then I'll have to force you too." Jinx only cackled and said "Oh Vi, I know you won't actually shoot me, I'm your sister remember?" Vi hesitated, unsure if she should shoot her. Then Caitlyn showed up from down the hall and saw her struggling to shoot, then she shouted "Vi! Remember to do what's for the greater good! Even if it hurts!" Vi heard her, she looked down for a moment and said "It seems my sister Powder is truly dead, but if she were really here, she would want me to do good!" And then she fired a bullet at Jinx, Jinx dodged it but was shocked that Vi had actually shot her, she then looked at Vi and smiled. She said "Woah, you're good, almost had me. But you just had to miss didn't you." Vi tried to fire again but the rifle only had the one bullet inside it, it was empty. Jinx cackled and shouted "See ya soon big sis!!" And then she shot at the window and jumped out. Vi tried to stop her but when she looked out the window, Jinx was already gone. "Shit... she got away." She said. Jayce then said "How many gemstones do you think she had?" And Vi replied "I never checked." Then Caitlyn said "I passed by a vault that was broken into, it was completely empty." When Jayce and Heimerdinger heard this, they were horrified. Jinx had just stolen an entire pack of gemstones. Then Jayce said "At this rate, war is unavoidable." Then Vi said "Then let's get down there and stop her before she can attack us! Once she weaponizes those gemstones, we won't stand a chance." Jayce then said "I know, but we still need to finish the device that can rid the gemstones of their magic. We were actually almost done before Jinx attacked us." Then Caitlyn said "Then you'll have to finish it quickly because time is running out for us, Jinx is almost ready to send her rebellion against Piltover now that she has all those gemstones." Jayce nodded in agreement. Caitlyn then looked at Vi and asked "Hey, what's wrong?" And Vi said "Oh... nothing. I just, I kind of feel bad for actually shooting my sister, even though I was doing the right thing, I still wish I didn't have to do that. She's still my sister no matter what she does, and she always will be..." Caitlyn sighed and said "I'm sorry, but any last bit of the Powder you knew is forever gone, and unless you finally accept that, we can't win this without you." Vi nodded her head and then the two of them kissed each other. Next time Jinx shows up, they'll be ready. 
Meanwhile Jinx returned to the undercity, she put the pack of gemstones down when she returned to her room, but then, she was overwhelmed with voices in her head.

She shot you, your sister hates you, she replaced you.

Your worthless now that you have no family, and you'll never find one again.

Jinx replied to herself "SHUT UP ALREADY! I don't need any god damn family anymore!! I can just do very well on my own!! AND THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO FROM NOW ON!! But that can't happen until my sister has fully been dealt with, I need to make her pay for replacing me, and I know exactly how I will do that.... heheheheee. See you soon Vi."
(To be continued...)