Preparations

Jinx arrived outside with a bag full of gemstones, she saw everyone was to busy talking so she pulled out her gun and shot in the air, getting everyone's attention. They all looked at her as she said "Guess what I just got!" And then she pulled out a few gemstones, everyone was shocked. Jinx smiled and said "With these, we will bring hell onto Piltover and those god damn topsiders!!" Everyone agreed, Jinx then said "Now I want every single one of you to get ready for battle, for I'm gonna need every single one of you if I want to bring those fuckers down!!" But then a random homeless person said "But, we're running short on shimmers, and we have no recourses... We can't all fight, especially me-" But then Jinx shot him in the head! His body fell to the floor as blood poured out. Jinx shouted "I didn't ask for your bloody opinion bitch!!! Is there anything you folks want to add to that?!" Everyone stayed deathly silent out of fear of being killed on the spot. Jinx smirked and said "Good. Now get to work already!!" Everyone quickly ran to get as many shimmers that they had. But if they had none, Jinx would most likely kill them, this is what life in Zaun is like now that it is run by a homicidal maniac. Jinx laughed maniacally. But then she said "But before we can start this war, I need to pay my sister a little visit, I've got an excellent game I came up with just for her and her girlfriend.... heheheheeee."

Back in Piltover, Caitlyn, Vi and Ekko were waiting desperately for the weapon to be completed, after a while, Heimerdinger came out of the room and said "It is finished!" They all went inside to see Jayce holding a powerful laser beam weapon. Heimerdinger said "We call it the Dehexifier!" It drains hextech of its magic." And then Ekko asked "How does it work?" And then Jayce said "It's simple, just fire it at any sort of weapon that has a gemstone inside it and the magic will be taken out of it!" Vi then said "Great, because we're definitely gonna need this kind of weapon to deal with a whole load of gemstones." Jayce then said "We will go to the undercity and apprehend Jinx first thing in the morning tomorrow, and we will make sure we have an army of enforcers to get her. But right now this weapon still needs to be properly tested." And then Heimerdinger got out the corrupted hexcore without touching it, and then he said "Viktor wanted you to destroy this, now is your chance Jayce." Vi then asked "Woah, what the heck is that?" And Jayce replied "Something we made out of over ambition, but it's nothing but a deadly weapon of chaos, just imagine what could happen if Jinx got ahold of this..." While Vi had no idea what the hexcore actually was, she already could tell it was more powerful and deadly than the typical gemstones, and imagining what could happen if Jinx got it sent shivers down her spine. Jayce pointed the dehexifier at it and fired at it with a laser, the laser absorbed all the magic out of the hexcore, the power was removed." then, a small canister popped out of the dehexifier, containing a glowing purple liquid. "You see that? That's the magic that was inside of it." Jayce said. Vi then said "I hope this weapon will be good enough against all the gemstones that Jinx now has." Heimerdinger replied "Oh, I promise you that it will. Now, we have a big day tomorrow, but for now, I suggest we'd better get some rest." They all agreed and went back home. Ekko then said to Vi, "Hey, Vi, you sure you can do this?" Vi looked at him and said "To be honest little man, I don't think so, I want to change my sister's mind, but I can't because right now they all expect me to arrest her, what do I do? Put aside what is best for everyone just so I can have my sister back? Or do I do what's best for everyone except myself and arrest my own sister?" Ekko put his hand on her shoulder and said "I was Powder's friend too, in fact, while I was fighting Jinx on the bridge, I came this close to killing her, but before I could, I still saw Powder, despite how far she had gone, I too also clung onto hope that maybe Powder could be saved, but, sometimes life doesn't always turn out so happy, sometimes the truth is harsh and unfair, but that's the way it is sadly, your sister is gone Vi, and if you don't accept that, then Jinx will use that to her advantage and turn it into your weakness. You need to accept the truth, even if it's not the truth that you want." Vi felt a tear coming out of her eye, she looked at Ekko and hugged him. She then said "I don't know what I would do without you." Ekko smiled and said "Just remember to do what's right, even if it may hurt you personally." 
Later that night, Vi and Caitlyn were chilling in the bedroom. But then Caitlyn asked "So Violet, decided on what you want to do when it's all over?" Vi sighed and replied "Actually, yeah, I- I think I want to be an enforcer..." Cait was shocked and replied "An enforcer?! Wow, I remember when I first met you, you hated enforcers, but now you actually want to become one?!" Vi then said "I want to be a better enforcer, one different from the others, I want to try and make a difference, the people of the undercity including me suffered down there, we had nothing because of the enforcers, so I want to become one myself so that way I can do better than them, I'll be an enforcer who will actually be there for the people of the undercity, who treats everyone fair, that is the only way for there to be real peace between Piltover and Zaun. We need to be there for each other, not distance ourselves." Caitlyn smiled and replied "Man, I love you." She made a shocked expression when she said that, Vi smiled, she faced her and approached her saying "I love you too cupcake." And then she kissed her. They began to kiss more passionately. And then they both fell onto the bed, still kissing. Soon they stopped for some air as Caitlyn said "Woah... you're good at this..." Vi smirked and then kissing her neck a little, making her let out a pleasured moan. "Oh... come here." She then said. They proceeded to make love for a while before falling asleep.
(Alright let's stop right there, I'm not gonna write any of that for this one. Sorry for those of you who wanted to read that kind of stuff.)
Later that night, while they were sleeping, the door suddenly opened, and in came Jinx, she saw them sleeping together, this angered her, her head began to twitch uncontrollable as she heard voices in her head.

She has replaced you for an enforcer, you mean nothing to her.

Jinx then said "I know that, and that's why I'm here, if my good for nothing sister truly loves her, let's see if she'll come to rescue her...." Then she walked over to Caitlyn who was still sleeping, she tapped on her, she woke up to see two pink eyes staring at her, before she could react, Jinx punched her in the face, knocking her out. As she dragged her unconscious body away, she said "Heeheeheeheeeee. Sweet dreams, cupcake!"
(To be continued...)