Date Night

It was a new day in Piltover, Vi was having a hard time adjusting to living in this part of the city because she spent a long time in the undercity and in prison. But the fact that Jayce was now considering her a citizen of Piltover was shocking to her. She was walking alongside Caitlyn who was showing her around in the town so she can familiarize herself with everything. Caitlyn pointed at something and said "And that thing up there, that's the hexgate, we use that to send ships in and out of the city at light speed!" Vi watched as a giant vessel was positioning itself in front of the hexgate, then the hexgate turned on and then, the giant ship blasted off in a microsecond. "Woah..." Said Vi in amazement. Caitlyn replied "Pretty cool right?" Vi replied "Yeah, I just wish that they could have given the undercity that kind of tech so they wouldn't still be suffering right now." Caitlyn then said "Hye don't worry, I promise that after all this is over, Zaun will be a free city." Vi smiled. They went to a fancy restaurant as Caitlyn said "Now the food up here is far more fancy than the stuff they probably have you eat back in Zaun, come on in." Vi was unsure about this but decided to give it a try. She was shocked by the amount of fancy looking meals they sell here rather than the crap that she's used to back in the undercity.
Shortly after lunch, Vi asked Caitlyn, "So uh, does this count as, you know, a date?" Caitlyn froze on the spot and said "Oh. Uh, hehe, I don't know..." Vi smirked and said "Well it sure feels like one.
Meanwhile at the lab, Jayce and Heimerdinger were busy trying to create the device that would extract magic from the gemstones, but then, Jayce entered Viktor's old lab and found the hexcore, he then remembered that Viktor had told him to destroy it before he died. Then Heimerdinger showed up and asked "What is it Jayce?" And then when he saw it, he said "What is that?!" Jayce said "It's the hexcore. Viktor told me to destroy it before he died, and I remember earlier you were telling me to destroy it, I'm starting to think you were right." Jayce then grabbed a chair and prepared to smash the hexcore with it, he saw the hexcore shake as he was about to smash it, but he ignored it and slammed the chair down, there was a small purple explosion that blew Jayce back, he saw that the hexcore was still there. "Shit..." He said. Heimerdinger asked "What do we do now?" And then Jayce replied "We shall have it moved to a secure vault until we can find a proper way to destroy this thing."

Meanwhile, after a long day, Vi and Caitlyn returned back to Caitlyn's home, they had dinner there, and while they did, Vi felt something she hadn't felt in a long while, happiness, freedom. She felt like that maybe she could have a life here in Piltover. Maybe it was true that her sister was truly gone, and that she had to move on so she could fix her life up. She smiled. Then she looked at Caitlyn and she couldn't help but adore how pretty she looked, and then she remembered how much Jinx always referred to her as girlfriend. "Girlfriend..." She thought to herself. Later that night, Vi and Caitlyn returned to the bedroom, Vi decided that maybe it was time she talk to Caitlyn about her feelings, to see if they were real. She sat down on the bed and asked "Cupcake? um... I really enjoyed this date. If you want to call it a date...." Caitlyn smiled and said "Oh yeah I don't mind that." Then Vi continued "But, I was wondering if we could maybe, you know... do it again sometime?" Caitlyn heard this and this instantly caused her to blush, she looked at Vi and said "Why are you asking?" Vi stood up and walked over to her and said "For many years, I focused only on my sister, but I... I never focused on the life ahead of me, and the life I could be living, and well, thanks to you, I think I've finally found the freedom I've always wanted since I was just a kid... and I... I want to be more..." Caitlyn was a blushing mess, she didn't know what to say, then she finally said "What do you mean by more??" Vi was completely silent, unsure of what to say, then she said in her mind "You know what, let's just get it out of the way." Then she just blurted out "I like you, as in like like you!" Then she gasped as she covered her mouth worried about the response she might get. Caitlyn was shocked, she knew she liked Vi the same way too, but she wasn't to sure about it, then she put her hand on her shoulder and said "Vi... I, I've felt the same way myself." And then, she took a deep breath and kissed her. Vi was shocked at first, but then she kissed back. Never did she ever think she would fall in love with someone from Piltover, especially someone who happens to be an enforcer, she used to hate enforcers for a while, but now here she was.