Now Or Never

Later that morning, Vi woke up, "Good morning cupcake-" But was shocked to see she wasn't in bed, and before she could assume she had already gotten up, she saw some spray painting on the wall that looked like Jinx's writing, and it said "Paid your little cupcake a visit last night sister!" Vi gasped and ran downstairs, she looked for Caitlyn's father, but when she found him, she was horrified, he was laying there dead on the couch, his throat was slit open! Vi nearly screamed in terror. But then she saw a note on the couch that said "Come to the Last Drop if you want to see your little girlfriend again! Bring no weapons. Sincerely, your sister." Vi quickly went to go tell Ekko and the council about this.

"She wants me to meet her at the Last Drop if I want to save her. And I can't bring" Vi finished explaining to the council. Jayce then said "Hold on, you have to do this alone?" And Vi replied "I have too, if I want to capture her, I need to play her game for now and catch her when she least expects it, also, she's captured my girlfriend and is doing god knows what to her, I have to play this safely for her!" Then Jayce said "But what about the dehexifier weapon we made? Even if you do play her game, you won't stand a chance against her and all her gemstones once you make your first move." But then Vi said "I'm not going to be alone, the firelights will come to assist me." She then looked at Ekko and said "I'll be using this flare gun to signal to you guys if things get out of hand, make sure to bring the dehexifier and any weapons you can get me ok? But until then, just leave my sister to me." Ekko then said "Be careful alright?" And Vi replied "Well, I'll try, and maybe if I'm lucky, I can convince her to stop all of this." Ekko sighed and asked "You're never gonna let your sister go are you?" And Vi replied "How can I?" Ekko then replied "Fair, but even if you did manage to convince her to end this, she'll still have to face punishment for her crimes." Heimerdinger then added "That's true. Are you sure you can handle arresting your sister?" Vi looked at him and said "I'll do what I must, even if it hurts." And then, Vi took a flare gun and approached the door, but then she looked back and replied "If I don't survive, send your entire army into Zaun to arrest my sister, I think the reason she hasn't attacked Piltover yet is because I'm her last obstacle, she won't attack until she's dealt with me. And if she does, then she won't hesitate to attack." Jayce nodded and said "Good luck." Vi left the room and made her way to the undercity.

Meanwhile in the undercity, Caitlyn awoke to find herself in a cage, she was surrounded by a few dead corpses. Caitlyn asked "Where the hell am I?!" But then a voice in the distance added "Hehehe, finally!" And then, two pink eyes could be seen in the darkness as Jinx walked into the room and said "Wakey wakey!" Caitlyn shouted "You! What do you want Jinx?!" And Jinx said "Oh, your the bait. I know you and Vi love each other, and if that's true, then she'll most likely come to Zaun to free you!" And Caitlyn said "Yeah, I bet she will, and when she does, the two of us will bring you to justice for what you have done!" But then Jinx slapped her in the face and shouted "DON'T TEST ME!! After all, you really think I'm just gonna let her save a freak like you?! HA! I'm just using you to make sure my sister will walk right into my trap, think of it as a little game! A game that is meant to break one's spirit!" Then Caitlyn shouted "Listen here you psychopath! you killed my mother, and if I had it my way, I'd kill you with my own bare hands!!" But then Jinx grabbed her by the head and said with a creepy smile "Quite the feisty one aren't ya! It would be a shame to take that fire out so soon!" And then Caitlyn replied "Fuck you!" Jinx got up and said "You wanna know how I got these scars? It was because of your girlfriend, so that's why I'm doing this. I think we're done here, I gotta go wait for your girlfriend at the Last Drop. But just so we're clear, I'm gonna make you pay for stealing the sister I once knew from me!" And then she left the cell. 

Later, at the Last Drop, the door opened up as Vi walked inside, the bar was empty, the lights were out. Vi looked around for Jinx anywhere, she then shouted "I did what you asked sis, now show me where Caitlyn is! I'm not playing any of your twisted games until I know that Caitlyn is safe!" She heard nothing, so then she sat down. But then a voice said "Oh I'll show you where she is, just remember to play nice sis!" And then Vi quickly turned around to see Jinx punch her in the face, knocking her unconscious. "Nighty night Vi...."
(To be continued....)