A Change Of Plan

Jinx returned back to her room, frustrated that Vi got away once again. She grabbed onto her wound that still had the bullet inside of it, she groaned in pain as she grabbed it so she sat down and grabbed a small clamp and sticked it into her wound, she screamed in pain as she used the tiny clamp to remove the bullet inside, she tossed it away and then she grabbed the stapler and then she stapled her wound together, she screamed in agony as she did so. "GAAAAAAHH!! FUCK!!" Once it was done, she stood up and looked at the dead body of Silco that was sitting in that chair and said "They will not evade me this time Silco, I'll show them... I'll show them all!!" Then Sevika came into her room, she was a little disturbed by the fact that Jinx was talking to Silco's dead body but tried to hide it, she asked "What should we do now?" Jinx sighed and said "Nothing, I need to think for a moment..." Sevika nodded and walked away. 

Meanwhile, in Piltover, Vi was brought to the hospital. While Caitlyn explained everything that happened to Jayce who was shocked to see them back so soon. He replied "I specifically sent you there to apprehend Jinx, the more time we waste, the more time she has to turn the entire undercity against us!" Caitlyn replied "You think I don't know that?! Look, she knew we were coming somehow, she knew how we'd arrive and she knew where we would go, we were completely unprepared for what she had in store for us, even the firelights were no match for her, we were lucky enough to get the firelights out of the city. It's not safe down there, the entire place is a hellhole right now because of what Jinx has done." Jayce sighed and asked "So what do we do? Wait here for her to make her next move?" Caitlyn sighed in response. But then Heimerdinger showed up and said "Actually, Jayce, I know I may no longer be a member of your council, but I believe I can help, the reason Jinx keeps gaining the upper hand is because she has a gemstone with her, but I think I've found a way to drain the gemstone of its magic!" Jayce looked at him and asked "How?" And Heimerdinger replied "You see, it's something I thought of in case of an emergency, in case a gemstone were to go out of control. It looks like the time has come to make it. But I may need some help, you're all scientists after all. Perhaps you can help me." Jayce nodded his head and said "You know, after Jinx bombed the council, the whole city has been in shambles, we could really use you again sir." Heimerdinger was shocked by this, was he actually going to be councilor again? "Thank you." He replied. Jayce then said to Caitlyn "Alright, we're gonna make this device, in the meantime, you and the group of people you brought with you will stay in the city. If the undercity is as bad as you say it is right now then we clearly can't risk sending anyone else in there to be killed. We'll wait for Jinx to come here next time, and next time we'll be prepared." Caitlyn nodded her head as Jayce and Heimerdinger walked away. Later, Caitlyn returned to the hospital to check on Vi, she had a large cast on her stomach. Vi woke up to see her and said "Oh, hey cupcake." Caitlyn smirked and said "There's been a change of plan, Jayce and Heimerdinger are gonna make the new device that can drain the gemstone of its energy." And then Vi asked "What about us?" And then Caitlyn replied "Well, Jayce wants us to stay here now to stay safe, the undercity is far to dangerous now that Jinx has taken over it." Vi then tried to get up as she said "No, we can't stay here! I need to go after my sister and stop her!" But then Caitlyn said "No, you can't, you're wounded. Save your strength for later." But then Vi replied "If I don't stop her now it'll be too late, she'll have turned everyone in the undercity against us! I have to do something!" But then Caitlyn said "It's way to dangerous! You'll get yourself killed in there!" And then Vi replied "Then that's my fate then, you stay here, and let me go instead. At least you'll be safe." But Caitlyn replied "Going alone will only make things more dangerous! You just can't go alright? Trust me on this one!" Vi sighed and replied "What am I supposed to do? For years I promised I would find her, and now that I finally have I realize she's gone insane and want's to kill everyone, I have to face my sister again, and I'll do it alone if I have to, besides, all I do is get you hurt, I won't let that happen anymore, so I'll go alone if that's what it takes to save you from getting yourself killed for following me around. So please let me go and face her for fucks sake!" But Caitlyn hugged her and said "Look, you're not alone anymore, you're afraid of getting me hurt because I'm always staying by your side, but the reason I always stay by your side is because I don't want to lose you either! So please don't go down to the undercity, it's too dangerous. We'll get your sister ok? I promise, but not now." Vi sighed and hugged her back. She then said "Why are you being so nice to me?" And Caitlyn replied "Because you deserve so much better after what you've gone through." 

Meanwhile, back in the undercity, Jinx was starting up another rally, she stood on a podium and spoke to everyone, she shouted "For many years! Those selfish fuckers up in Piltover have treated us like we're their slaves!" Everyone shouted in agreement. "For so long now, they have sent enforcers into the heart of this city to fuck up our lives and take away everything!! But no more. Now is the time for the city of Zaun to rise!!" She continued. Everyone once again agreed. "WE WILL GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE EVERYTHING FROM THEM THE SAME WAY THEY DID THE SAME TO US!! WE WILL BRING BLOODSHED TO THEIR DOORSTEP AND MAKE THEM SUFFER THE WAY THEY MADE US SUFFER!! SILCO WANTED US TO BE FREE, AND WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT HAPPENS WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF PILTOVER!!!" Everyone cheered for Jinx. Jinx smiled sinisterly as they all listened to her. She was this close to starting a war with the people of Piltover. She then said "Somewhere in Piltover is a lab, a lab where they keep all of the gemstones just like this little one right here, you see this little blue orb? There's plenty more for every single one of us! And they've been keeping them from us! I'm gonna change that!! And once every one of us has a gemstone, Piltover will fall before us, and all who stand before us will wish they never even tried!!" Everyone cheered once again as Jinx smiled maniacally. 
(To be continued...)