I'm Glad It's You

Vi and Caitlyn quickly dived for cover as Jinx senselessly shot at them. Caitlyn asked "So we just survive until help arrives?" Vi nodded her head. Caitlyn sighed as they both ran. Jinx then ordered every guard in the city to hunt them down. Vi and Caitlyn made their way through the alleyway as the guards hunted them both down. They came outside to see lot's of guards. Vi said "Oh shit. Let's go back!!" They both ran as the guards fired blue lasers at them. They kept going until they reached the other side, only to see more guards, including Jinx. "We're trapped." Said Caitlyn. "Indeed you are!" Said Jinx. Then she pulled out her minigun and said "Well, I think I've finally had my fun torturing you both, now you're nothing to me, it's time for you to die!" But before she could fire, they heard several incoming people on hoverboards flying towards them "Hey Jinx! We meet again!" Shouted Ekko. Jinx saw them and shouted "It can't be!!" Then Vi took the opportunity to punch her. Ekko flew next to her and said "We saw the flare and came as quickly as we could! Here's your gun and the dehexifier. Oh and we got your gauntlets too in case you wanted them." Vi smiled and replied "Thanks. Now let's end this!" She handed the gun to Caitlyn as she started shooting at the guards. Jinx put on her gauntlets as several guards ran at her. "Alright freaks, BRING IT ON!" She shouted, and then she ran towards them and began punching them hitting them multiple times until they fell down. "KILL THEM FOR FUCKS SAKE!!" Shouted Jinx. But then Ekko flew down and said "We've been ordered to take you in!" As he pulled out his weapon. Jinx pulled out her dagger and smiled sinisterly as she said "Oh I'll make sure I kill you this time!!" And the two of them clashed their weapons together. As Vi punched more guards with her gauntlets, she noticed several of them were charging up their weapons that had the gemstones in them. Vi then said to herself "Time to test this bad boy out!" As she fired her dehexifier at their weapons, soon, the magic was extracted from the weapons as they became powerless, the guards were left puzzled by this as Vi said "Aw too bad, no more gemstones for you!" And then she punched them down with her gauntlets. Then she shouted "Cupcake! The dehexifier worked!!" Caitlyn replied "That's great!" As she continued on firing at some more guards with her gun. Vi stood next to her as the couple fought on. There were several firelights flying around taking out several other guards with their guns. Vi continued to fire the dehexifier at several weapons that the guards had, disabling them completely. But more guards kept coming. "Woah, it's like your sister turned the whole damn town against us!" Vi replied "Which is why I have to face her, but where is she?!" 
meanwhile, Ekko and Jinx continued to fight, Jinx fired bullets at Ekko but he did some sick dodges and then threw a grenade at Jinx, Jinx flipped out of the way as the grenade exploded, then she ran through the smoke and charged at Ekko, screaming in rage. She then used her shimmer strength to punch Ekko really hard in the face, knocking him down, he spat out blood as Jinx picked him up by the throat saying "So, little man, how do you want to die?" She pulled out her knife. But then, Ekko kicked her in the stomach and broke free, he then pulled out his gun and shot at Jinx, but Jinx dodged and fired back. Ekko dodged as well and shouted "It's over Jinx! Vi is taking care of your rebellion with the dehexifier, your gemstones will no longer be of any use without their magic!" Jinx then looked to see her sister completely disabling all of the hextech weapons with her dehexifier and taking down her army. "NO!!!" She shouted. Then she ran at Vi to kill her, but Ekko got back on his hoverboard and said "This is between you and me Powder." When Jinx heard that name, it fueled her with lots of rage as she shouted "SHUT UP!! MY NAME ISN'T POWDER!!!" And then she pulled out her minigun and started firing at Ekko, Ekko used his hoverboard as a shield, when Jinx ran out of ammo, Ekko's hoverboard was totally wasted. Ekko then took the opportunity to attack Jinx while she was reloading. And then he punched her in the face and pinned her down. Jinx looked at him and said "Would you look at this, we're in the same predicament as before, what will ya do this time little man? Do you actually have the guts to finish me off?" Ekko didn't know what to do, he stared into Jinx's devilish pink eyes, and saw no sigh of Powder in them. He wanted to end things right here, but still couldn't bring himself to kill someone who used to be one of his friends. "Hehe. That's what I thought!" And then she kicked him and got back up. She then used her shimmer strength to punch him in the face, knocking him down, he crawled away but Jinx picked him up and laughed menacingly. Soon, Vi took care of all the guards and heard Jinx's laughing, she then saw her standing there holding Ekko by the head, Ekko was trying to break free but Jinx had a tight grip on her. Vi and Caitlyn ran towards her to save him but Jinx pointed her knife at them and shouted "Stay the fuck back!! Unless you want to see me end this man's life right here! And trust me, I will fucking do it!!! I will!!!" Vi and Caitlyn stopped and could only stare at her. Jinx smiled creepily and twitched her head a little bit. She then said "Wow! look at you two! Unable to do anything because Ekko's life is in my hands and yours!" Vi then said "Powder, please... don't." Hearing her old name only provoked her as she shouted "FOR THE LAST TIME, DON'T CALL ME POWDER!!" And then she brought the knife to Ekko's neck and slit his throat! "EKKO!!! NO!!!" Screamed Vi. She dropped Ekko on the floor as blood poured out of his throat, Vi ran over to him and tried to cover the wound. Ekko coughed and looked at her saying "H-hey... D-do me a favor a-and bring her down f-for me. Do it f-for Piltover, for the undercity.... f-for t-the future-" And then he died. Vi saw him die and shouted "NOOOO!!!!" A tear came out of her eye as she held his body in her hand. Jinx on the other hand was laughing maniacally, she then took this opportunity to run for it. Vi saw her run and made an angry face, she got up and said to Caitlyn. "Wait here, I'm going after her! She just killed one of my friends, I need to end this before she does this to anyone else!! And this time, I'm not going to try and convince her to stop, Powder really is gone! And so I'm going to end this once and for all!!" She got her gauntlets ready as she gave Caitlyn a kiss on the cheek. Caitlyn then replied "Be careful...." Vi then chased after her sister, ready to end this for good. Soon, all the firelights showed up, they removed their masks in shock, Ekko was gone, Caitlyn then said to them all. "Let's honor what he wanted, as she heard several other guards show up. She pulled out her gun and prepared to fight.
(To be continued...)