Life Sentence

As everyone returned to Piltover, they were met by several people asking questions, but they decided to hold off the questions for later, Caitlyn instantly hurried home to meet her father to let him know she was ok, but when she got home, she saw her dad on the couch, his throat slit open, Jinx had killed him. Caitlyn fell to her knees and shouted "DAD!!!" As she began to cry. Vi came into the room and hugged her, Caitlyn hugged back. 

Later, Jinx was standing trial in the main council, Jayce and Heimerdinger were deciding her fate, Vi and Caitlyn watched as the trial went on. Heimerdinger said "Jinx, for the bombing of the council and all of the acts of terrorism you've committed, we've decided to have you moved to Stillwater prison." Jayce continued "You will stay there for life. Do you have anything to say?" Jinx only stood there in silence before finally whipsering "Fuck you..." Jayce sighed and said "Very well then, guards, take her away." Jinx then shouted "I don't need any enforcer to show me the way out, I'll just see myself out on my own, not like I have any advantages...." She left the room as a few enforcers followed behind, but as she walked out, she made a sinister glance at Vi. Vi felt absolutely sick allowing them to take her sister away. She sighed as Jayce walked over to her and Caitlyn and said "Well done you two, now with Jinx apprehended, we can finally carry on with the peace treaty to grant the undercity its independence." Caitlyn smiled, but Vi was still upset. Jayce asked "What's wrong?" Vi then said "I just.... I wish things could have turned out better for my sister, I wanted nothing more than to just have Powder back, it breaks my heart to have to sentence her to prison like this..." Jayce sighed and replied "I know, I'm sorry. I bet the sister you once knew was a kind child, and I can't imagine how hard it was to have to arrest your sister like that, but that's the sad truth sometimes, sometimes the greater good isn't always what we want, sometimes it may hurt us personally despite being what's best for everyone, sometimes one must do what's best for the greater good, even if it hurts them personally." He put his hand on her shoulder and said "For what it's worth, you did the right thing, and now the undercity can have its freedom, that's what you wanted right?" Vi smiled a little and said "Yeah, it is." 
Later, Vi and Caitlyn brought Jinx to Stillwater prison, she remained silent for the whole journey there, the man at the front desk said "Ah, I was expecting you, here to bring in the war criminal Jinx I presume?" Caitlyn replied "Indeed." The man at the desk replied "Alright then, bring her to the lowest floor, we got just the right cell for her." Later, Caitlyn and Vi arrived on the lowest floor, Caitlyn brought Jinx to a cell that was suited for the kind of person she was, as they put her inside the cell, Vi looked at her and said "Jinx, I.... I never wanted this, I just wanted you to know that." Jinx looked at her and said "We were family Vi..." Vi then replied "And we still are! I hope someday you realize that." Jinx didn't respond, instead, she only made a sinisterly glare at her, her devilish pink eyes sending chills down Vi's spine, the cell door closed and locked as Jinx walked further back into her cell and disappeared into the darkness, this would be the last time Vi would ever see her sister, Vi sighed as she and her girlfriend walked out of Stillwater prison. They returned to Piltover and as soon as they did, Vi looked at Caitlyn and said "I'm so sorry about your father...." Caitlyn said nothing in response, she didn't really want to talk about her father at the moment. But then she hugged Caitlyn and said "I'm so sorry you had to apprehend your sister like that, it's not fair!" Vi only smiled and said "I had no other choice, if I didn't, it would have cost the undercity its freedom, and Jinx would have killed everyone in Piltover, I had to do what's necessary for the greater good." Caitlyn smiled and said "I love you." Vi smiled and said "I love you too Cupcake." They both kissed and went to sleep, hands intertwined.

Meanwhile, back in Stillwater prison. "The speakers in everyone's cells announced "Lights out everyone." Jinx heard that but continued to sit there on her bed. She then said in her mind "Well, you've done it sis, you've officially betrayed me for good now, but you know what? I don't give a fuck, I'll just stay here in this cell that you cast me away into, just like how you cast me away when you abandoned me on the streets all those years ago, I'll just sit right here, I don't fucking care." She then looked at her surroundings and said in her mind "I'll bet their watching me. Hehehe, let em watch, I'll show them, I'll just sit here silently like I mean no harm, just in case they begin to assume things. I'm not even gonna smash that fly on my hand, they see it. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say why she wouldn't even harm a fly....." She then smiled menacingly as the lights in her cell went out, and only her devilish pink eyes could be seen in the darkness. 
(One chapter left...)