Mourning

Vi and Caitlyn returned back home to Caitlyn's home, Caitlyn knocked on the door, her father opened the door and saw her. "Oh Caitlyn! You're alright!" He said as he hugged her. He then asked "Where's Cassandra?" Caitlyn sighed and looked down, this already told her father what he needed to know. He said "You mean she... She's dead? My wife?" Caitlyn nodded her head and said "I'm sorry, she was killed, by Jinx." They both hugged each other as her father said "At least I didn't lose you, come inside." Both Vi and Caitlyn went inside the house. Later they arrived in Caitlyn's bedroom. Caitlyn said "Well, guess we're gonna have to just hang tight here until Jayce comes up with a plan on what to do next. Then Vi said "Nice room you have here cupcake." Caitlyn blushed and said "You still call me that??" Vi chuckled. As they got ready for bed, Vi asks Caitlyn "Hey, cupcake? Do you think I was wrong?" Cait then asked "About what?" And Vi replied "About my sister? Was I wrong to think she could be saved? She's out there right now and she's most likely up to no good. I thought I could save her, but because of that I allowed her to destroy the council building and commit murder. And that could have been prevented if I gave you the chance to shoot her when you had the chance, but the thought of losing my sister, someone who I promised I would find again, terrified me. Now what do I do? Try again? Despite the fact that last time didn't work?" Caitlyn sighed and replied "Well, I never had a sister, I can only imagine what it's like to know that your sister is a homicidal maniac who wants to start a war." Vi replied "That's not helping much." Caitlyn then said "But whatever happens next, we're both doing it together from now on. We're a team now, alright? No one leaves anyone behind, alright?" Vi nodded her head. Caitlyn responded "Good, let's get some sleep." 

Meanwhile in the undercity, Jinx was meeting with the leaders of the undercity, she had Sevika by her side. They looked at her and one of them said "So your taking Silco's place as the leader of Zaun now huh?" And Jinx said "Yes, got a problem with that?" Then one of them, Margot replied "Well, yeah, first, you stole a gemstone, then you weaponize it and use it to bomb the council! You've committed an act of war! And now we've noticed that you're rallying up all the people of Zaun to your cause! This is unacceptable! We cannot allow you to start a war, the undercity has already been in ruin for a while because of Silco, we will not allow you to damage it any further!" Jinx only smiled sinisterly and said "Alright, let me show you something cool..." She pulled out a sharp knife and held it upward on the table and said "I'm gonna make this knife disappear!" But then, Smeech said "We don't have time for your twisted sense of humor, get her out of here!" One of them, Margot walked over to her, but then, she grabbed her by the head and slammed it down onto the knife, killing her! her body fell along with the knife in her forehead. Jinx laughed maniacally as the other few leaders gasped in horror. Then Sevika pulled out her gun and pointed it at them, but Jinx told her not to fire just yet, she then said "All of you, so blinded by fear, you know, you all remind me of someone, Vander. He was the one in charge before Silco, and my god was he weak all right, he may have had strength, but he had the weakness of a coward! Too afraid to fight for his own people and bring down those topside bastards up in Piltover. Hehe... I can't believe I saw him as a father figure for a while." Then she sat down and said "The time has come for Zaun to rise, we will bring hell onto Piltover, and make those topsiders pay with their blood for what they have done to us. The way they abandoned us, it makes me sick!!! And so that's why, if you are to weak and afraid to fight, then I guess I'll just have to take over. Sevika, show them their place." And then Sevika pointed her gun at them and before any of the could run, they were all shot down. Jinx made an evil smile as she watched their bodies fall down. She then got up and walked over to the big throne at the other side of the desk and sat down, she put her large minigun down beside the throne and said "This city is mine now, and it's time some more stylized changes were made around here.... hehehehehe." She chuckled maniacally. The undercity now had a new psychotic ruler.

Back in Piltover, Vi woke up to find herself cuddling next to Caitlyn, she blushed from this and quickly got out bed, she got dressed and went downstairs. She went outside and found wanted posters of Jinx all over the streets.

Vi was terrified to see her sister's face on wanted posters, but then she wondered why they were here all of a sudden

Vi was terrified to see her sister's face on wanted posters, but then she wondered why they were here all of a sudden. Then Caitlyn's dad came outside and answered that, he said "Jayce made a decision last night, he decided that Jinx is to be found and arrested for her crimes against Piltover, then the council can finally declare the undercity the independence and equality it deserves." Vi replied "Well I guess that's good news that he didn't decide to just go to war with the entire undercity, but still, I can't believe my sister would do such horrible things, I- I don't know if I can save her." But then Caitlyn's father said "Also, Jayce wants you and Caitlyn to be the ones who will find Jinx and apprehend her." Vi was shocked and replied "Wait, for real?"
(To be continued...)