Discovered

Jinx walked through the city streets looking for Vi and Caitlyn, she carried her massive minigun with her, everyone stood clear of her as she passed by, for she does not mess around, her glowing pink eyes that are caused by the shimmers flowing through her veins shine bright in the darkness. She met up with Sevika as she said "I saw them, they're somewhere in that lane over there." Jinx then said "Out of my way, they're all mine!" She ran passed her and arrived in the city lane, everyone saw her arrive as they quickly shut their windows and locked their doors. Jinx was accompanied by several guards that had shimmers inside of them to give them strength. She looked around silently, wondering where they were. As for Vi and Caitlyn. They were hiding in an alley, staying as quiet as they could, they didn't even realize that they were holding hands. They heard the footsteps getting louder. "I know you're in here Vi. Come on out and give your sis a big ol' hug!" Vi then said "You know what, fuck this, we're gonna have to run for it." And since the alley led to a dead end, they had to run out in the open which would get Jinx's attention, but they had no choice. They quickly ran out and Jinx instantly saw them both and shouted "VI!!!" And then she pulled out her minigun and fired lots of bullets at them, screaming in rage as she did so, thankfully Vi and Caitlyn dived for cover as she fired at them and quickly ran for it. Jinx looked at all of the guards and shouted "BRING HER AND HER PATHETIC GIRLFRIEND TO ME NOW!!!" The guards obeyed and chased after. Caitlyn and Vi ran down another alley, but when they came out on the other side, they were met by several shimmer powered guards. "Looks like we're gonna have to kick their asses if we wanna get out of here." Said Caitlyn. Then Vi said "You got it Cait. Let's do this." She got out her gauntlets and powered them on and started punching at the guards, damaging their armor. One of them shot at her but she blocked it with her massive gauntlets and then ran at the guard and punched them down, Caitlyn pulled out her gun and fired at them while diving for cover. She kept firing at every guard she saw arrive. She then watched Vi continuously beat the shit out of the guards, she had to admit that Vi looked kinda attractive while fighting, she quickly got her head back into the game and started shooting at more guards. Eventually, Vi punched the last one down and shouted "Hell yeah! What else do you got?!!" But then, she saw creepy pink eyes over in the darkness, and then, Jinx emerged from the darkness, she clapped her hands and said "Very nice sis, but the fun has only just begun!" Vi got out her gauntlets as Jinx looked around at the changes she's made to the undercity and looked at Vi and asked "So, you like what I've done with the place?" But Vi only responded "Enough of this Jinx, no more games, end this madness now!" But Jinx said "Um, actually, how about no!" She then pulled out her machine gun. "VI WATCH OUT!" Shouted Caitlyn. Vi put her gauntlets in the air and blocked the bullets that Jinx fired at her. Vi then said to Caitlyn while dodging the bullets "Quickly! Grab her!!!" Caitlyn did so and ran towards Jinx, but she saw her and turned her minigun at her, Caitlyn quickly tried to run away to avoid being shot, but then she got shot in the shoulder, she screamed in pain as she collapsed. "CAIT!" Shouted Vi. Jinx laughed menacingly "HAHAHAHAHAAAA!! LOOKS LIKE I HURT YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRLFRIEND!!" Vi looked at Jinx with an angry look and she saw her bright pink eyes. They both looked directly at each other.

Vi then asked "What the fuck has happened to you?" And then Jinx said "I am what you made me sis, now you will suffer the way you made me suffer!!" And then she pulled out a small gun and pointed it at her, but then before she could fire, a small ...

Vi then asked "What the fuck has happened to you?" And then Jinx said "I am what you made me sis, now you will suffer the way you made me suffer!!" And then she pulled out a small gun and pointed it at her, but then before she could fire, a small grenade fell in front of her. "What the fuck?" She wondered when she saw it, but then it exploded and knocked her far back. Then two people on hoverboards flew down, one of them removed their masks and said "Come on Vi, get on!" Vi saw her and shouted "Ekko?! You're alive!!" She then got onto his hoverboard as the other person grabbed onto a wounded Caitlyn, and then they flew away, Jinx got up to watch them escape. Jinx raised up her fist and shouted "YOU CANNOT RUN FOREVER SIS!! I WILL FIND YOU AND I'LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!" Soon Sevika showed up and asked "So what now?" And then Jinx said "Track them, I recognize those flyers, those people are part of the firelights, they've been a threat to Silco for a while now. I thinks it's time we found out where exactly they like to run away too. When you find their base, report to me." Sevika nodded her head and walked away. "Next time sis..." Jinx silently said.

Meanwhile, at the home of the firelights, Ekko arrived with Caitlyn and Vi. Soon Heimerdinger showed up and said "Ekko! You've returned." Ekko then said "Yeah, quickly, get some medical help, Caitlyn here is wounded." Caitlyn noticed Heimerdinger and asked "Wait, Heimerdinger? What the hell are you doing here?" And then Heimerdinger said "I'll explain later. For now let's get you a doctor." Vi looked at Caitlyn and said "Cupcake, you know that little guy?" And then Caitlyn said "Vi, you're looking at one of the main rulers of Piltover." Then Vi said "He's a council member? Why the fuck is he here?" Ekko then said "Well, he told me that he was recently retired from the council." Caitlyn was shocked and asked "What? Why?" Ekko replied "I don't know." Vi then instantly hugged him and said "I'm just glad Jinx didn't kill you on the bridge." Ekko then said "Heh, well, she nearly did." And then he showed her the cast on his leg. Vi was shocked and said "Oh god, Ekko, your leg." Ekko replied "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt anymore, I'm fine." Later, as Caitlyn was taken to a doctor to get the bullet removed from her shoulder, Vi walked into the area where the massive tree was. She watched several people flying around on hoverboards and then asked Ekko "You're aware of the bombing right?" And Ekko said "Uh, yeah, it's been all over the news, apparently your sister used the gemstone and bombed it! Were there any survivors?" Vi replied "Just Jayce, and that's it." Ekko sighed and replied "Ever since Silco died, Jinx has been slowly taking over the entire city, everyone seems to be obeying her now! Surviving down here has only become harder than ever, but we're still trying to survive as best as we can." Then Vi smiled and said "Well, I have good news, me and councilor Jayce are working together now, he wants me and Caitlyn to apprehend Jinx and set everyone here free from her control, then the people of the undercity can finally gain their independence and equality!" Ekko was shocked by this and said "For real? Is that true?!" Vi nodded her head and said "You won't have to hide anymore, all that me and Caitlyn ask of you is to help us bring down Jinx. I always wanted to believe that my sister Powder might still be in there somewhere, but after seeing everything that she has done, I think it might be to late for her, Ekko, can you help us stop her?" Ekko smiled and said "Anything for you old friend." Vi smiled and said "Thanks little man." 

Meanwhile, Jinx was spinning around on her throne. She was thinking of the many ways she could torture Vi when she captures her, maybe she could force her to watch Caitlyn suffer, or maybe... Before she could continue with that thought, Sevika entered the room saying "Jinx! I found them!" Jinx got out of her chair and ran towards her shouting "Where!!??" And then Sevika replied "It turns out there's this massive tree hidden from us somewhere! That's where the firelights have been hiding!" Jinx was shocked that she never knew about this and said "Excellent work. I'll be with you in a moment, in the meantime, ready your troops, we're setting nature on fire tonight!" Sevika nodded her head and left. As for Jinx, she suddenly started hearing the voices of Mylo and Claggor in her head again.

Your sister replaced you

She doesn't appreciate you for who you are anymore.

Jinx screamed and then she shouted "SHUT THE FUCK UP! I ALREADY KNOW!! And that's why I'm not giving my so called sister any more chances to accept me, we're done. I'm gonna make her life a living hell! Hehehehehe.... See you soon sissy." She then grabbed a flamethrower and left the room.
(To be continued...)