A Fresh Start

It has been several weeks since Jinx was arrested, ever since then, the council has been trying to rebuild what Jinx had destroyed, they finally gave Zaun the peace and freedom it deserved, and all of the undercity dwellers were finally independent, the council would then do everything they can to help the people of Zaun gain wealth so they aren't as reliant on the shimmers anymore, but what was also important was that the council get more members, when Jinx bombed the council building, it killed all but one council member, and while they got Heimerdinger back, only two members would not cut it, they needed more. Jayce and Heimerdinger decided that since Caitlyn was the daughter of a council member, they chose to elect her as a new official member. Caitlyn was shocked by this opening for her, but she accepted it, after all, Piltover and Zaun would need all the support they could get to rebuild aftet the chaos that was caused by Jinx. As for Vi, she chose to become an enforcer, but not one of the old types of enforcers, she would help Zaun in its path to wealth, rather than take everything away like the old enforcers did. It was time for things to change in the city, and Vi would make sure of that, it's what Vander wanted after all.
Vi was standing in front of Ekko's grave at the cemetery, she felt bad that she couldn't save him, he was one of her closest friends, and now he was gone, he never got to see Zaun earn its independence. Soon, Caitlyn showed up to find Vi at the cemetery. "Hey, what's wrong Violet?" She asked. She then saw the gravestone and said "Oh. I see. Sorry." Vi then replied "It's alright cupcake. I just wish Ekko could have lived to see Zaun finally earn its freedom. It's all he probably wanted." Caitlyn sighed and replied "So Vi, I just got appointed as a new council member! How does that sound?" Vi was shocked and replied "Really? Did you accept it?" Caitlyn nodded her head as Vi smiled and replied "Good luck. I'll bet it's harder than simply being an enforcer." Caitlyn chuckled and replied "After what Jinx did, the council needs all the members it can get to rebuild." Vi sighed and said "I'm still gonna miss my sister." Caitlyn wrapped her arm around her and replied "Well, at least Zaun is finally free. Even though your sister never got to be a part of it." Vi sighed and said "Yeah, I wish she could have been...." Then Caitlyn said "Anyway, I came here to give you something, we've been dating for quite a few weeks now, and so, I wanted to ask you something...." She pulled out a tiny box and opened it saying "Will you marry me?" Vi was amazed at what she saw, it was a ring! Caitlyn was proposing to her! She smiled with joy and shouted "Yes!" And she hugged Caitlyn tight. Then the two of them kissed. Caitlyn smiled and said "I love you Vi." Vi replied "I love you too Cupcake." Vi put on the ring and the two of them walked back home together. After years of inequality, the undercity and Piltover were finally unified. 

The End