author's note

— sa talks —

- i'll start by thanking you for giving this story a chance !!!

-english isn't my first language so i'm sorry in advance for any grammar mistakes.

-the firsts chapters aren't good but i promise i improve going on, or at least i can say i try to (also i'm coming back to correct those chapters)

-constructive criticism is always welcomed just please don't be rude

-i address reader as a female because i find it easier, sorry :(

-the reader will be a teenager since i'm a teen my self so i highly doubt there's gonna be anything extremely spicy.

-my character is gonna be really insecure about her place in the team at the start and she's gonna be kinda childish but with time (and trauma) she's gonna grow into a powerful fighter, so please don't judge her from the start and give her a chance.

-at the start of the book i disliked april so reader and her are gonna get in a lot of fight mostly about her place in the team and the way she treats donnie but you're still gonna cover each other's back.

-i'll follow the plot of tmnt 2012 but with some parts added by me to understand better the characters and their relationships.

-the no uppercase is intentional cause i like it more this way.

i think that's it but i'll probably post an a/n at the start of every season.

good reading, hope you enjoy <33