[010]: panic in the sewers

tw: swearing??
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

someone out there must have hated you real bad.

that was the only thing in your mind as you tossed around again, trying to sleep.

since that fight with the shredder it looked like your racing thoughts had gotten thousands times worse; you couldn't sleep more then four hours at night and you were pretty sure you were starting to go crazy.

it all started when one morning you had got up from your bed earlier then usual, you had used your feet to drag you towards the bathroom and you had stopped yourself in front of the sink, still looking down.

you opened the water cupping your hands under it before splashing your face with the cold liquid like every day.

it was your way of 'really' waking you up.

you had put your arms in both sides of the sink before tilting your head up to look at yourself in the mirror.

your breath had got caught in your throat as you looked at your reflection.

your pupils weren't round anymore, they were splitted.

your skin had started to take a greenish color and your face had slowly deformed.

your heart was beating like it had never done before, you almost screamed at the sight of your new face quickly scraping it with your hands.

but after some seconds you slowly put them back down just to realise that everything was normal.

you were still, you.

you had moved your face near the mirror to look at everything, trying to see any difference but nothing.

you had sighed before letting out a little laugh, that sounded more hysterical then happy.

you had took a deep breath before slowly walking out of the little room ready to pretend like nothing had happened.

since that moment you started to have those vision even more, everywhere you went.

some times you looked down at your hands only to see them transforms, you had to move your eyes elsewhere and distract yourself to make it stop.

it kept on happening and you didn't know what to do to make it stop, it was tiring.

still there were some positive things about those days, for example your leg was completely healed.

the boys had gave you a really bad lecture as soon as you had woken up, telling you all about how you should've told them about it and how worried they all were for you.

it was a pain in the arse, but you knew they were right.

after some hugs here and there to make all of them realise that you were all safe donnie had took another look at all of your injuries.

he told you that your leg would've healed a lot faster if you didn't kept on reopening the cut everyday by fighting.

he followed his sentence with an hard glare in your direction that had made you nervously chuckle while looking down ashamed.

the rest was almost all good and now, after all those days, you could say that you were good, except for some livid here and there.

you spent that times taking good care of the turtles, looking at their plastron and their shells everyday to make sure that they were all healing too.

they appreciated it, you had always been the more stressed about the others well being and they were more than happy to help you calm those nerves by making you looking after them.