xii. it came from the depths

this chapter has been edited !
──────────────────────

"WHO WANTS TO TRY MY LATEST CREATION? we all love pizza. we all love milkshakes. so i combined them." michelangelo's voice echoed in the living room.

you and the boys had decided to stay there and relax for a while, ignoring the fourth brother when he had went to the other room with the excuse of having something 'special' to do.

you were set down on the floor with your back against the couch, leonardo on the sofa with his legs on your right, donatello on the other side working on his computer.

the click of the keyboard had been the only sound before mickey's interruption.

"okay, that could not be less appetizing." responded donatello as he looked into his brother's eyes.

"i call it a p-shake." michelangelo kept going ignoring his brother's comment, showing you a glass filled with the weird liquid.

donnie almost threw up at the sight, putting an hand on his mouth to stop himself from doing so "i stand correct..."

"you guys just have no sense of adventure." murmured michelangelo before moving the glass to his lips.

"no mickey-" you tried to stop him but it was already to late.

he had drank it.

he quickly spat it back into the glass, making you all groan in disgust.

"where did i go wrong?" he asked himself as he realized the failure of his creation.

before you could realise mickey was drinking everything again, making you all gag.

you loved michelangelo, with all your heart; he felt like a little brother to you but sometimes — well a lot of times — he did things like that that could made you rethink about your choice.

leonardo clicked on the remote putting on space heroes as you fidgeted with your fingers waiting for your friend.

your visions had finally quiet down and still no body knew about them, you could finally sleep a little more and relax not having to clear your head every second.

unknown to you raph had realized that you had been a little tensed lately and he had decided to ask you to have some alone time.

it had been too long since you had done something only the two of you and now that you had the possibility of going out you have definitely had to go together.

also you two had fought more in those months than in your whole life and you were both hundred percent sure that it was for the stress and all the weight on your shoulders.

"ya ready?" his voice ringed in your ears, you hadn't realized that you've had spaced out.

his feet where in front of you and you turned your head upwards to see him looking down at you with a small smile.

you hummed in agreement pushing your hands on the floor to get up, you dusted yourself a little as leo looked at the two of you.

"where're you guys going?" he asked sincerely curious, you didn't notice but his question made the other brothers focus on you two.

"out" replied raphael, his response was short but his tone wasn't bitter and you smiled at leo as you gave your own answer too.

"we need to clear our head a little and it's been some time since our last alone time" you let out a little embarrassed chuckle and leo's face became softer.