[003]: turtle temper

tw: swearing?
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

the day of april's rescue you made it your mission to find her father, as the days passed you felt bad for the girl and you decided to try and be there for her but every time you turned around donnie was following her like a lost puppy.

you had nothing against young love (you spent a lot of time giggling and blushing at romantic novels daydreaming about the same things happening to you) but the way you met, and the way she always knew a little to much, made you doubt a little of her innocence.

still you wanted to be objective and you tried to be kind, so when she arrived at the lair running, almost without breath, hair in all directions and papers in hands you listened to her whit out saying anything as she explained to all of you of a new discover about the krangs.

and when your sensei told you to go see this possible hideout you ran to prepare for whatever would've happened that night; still doubting of the redhead even if you knew the bad feeling in your stomach wasn't about the new girl but something much worse.

april donnie and leo were in the living room and she gave them the indication to the building as they scribbled on the map trying to find the best place to wait.

mickey was seated right next to you on the sofa and he saw the way you tried to be nice even if something was telling you to do the opposite, he offered you a slice of pizza that you eat whit out thinking twice as you moved your focus from the trio on the floor to the kitchen.

"i'm gonna get something to drink, need anything?"

mickey knew you needed some time with his brother and even if his throat was begging him to just drink something he declined your offer moving down near his brothers offering you a smile.

you went to the kitchen but you didn't even pretended to open the fridge, you seated near raph but you didn't say anything as you both watched spike eat; he knew you had something to say but he didn't want to push you and comfortable silence had never been an issue for the both of you.

so he waited. he waited for you to talk about how you hated the new girl, for you to say how you were afraid of the feeling in your guts, or simply to say some joke to break the ice; because he knew everything you had in mind and he knew you wanted to talk about it.

but you didn't say anything, you kept your mouth shut until you felt like trowing up, like the words needed to be spill, so you asked.

"what do you think of her?"

"don't know"

"how- what does that even mean? you have to think something about her"

"she's here cause she needs help, it's not like we're best buddy or things like that"

you were exasperated, you couldn't understand how he could say something like that. if you met someone you have to have an idea of them, right?

"alright but-"

he stopped you mid sentence as he started to understand that this talk was pointless.

"[name] why are ya asking me this?"

you watched him without answering with words but he looked into your eyes and he realised that the answer was there, so he proceed with the next question.