xv. the alien agenda

──────────────────────

DAYS PASSED BEFORE YOU SAW KARAI AGAIN, and you could feel that for leonardo it was hard.

he missed her.

you didn't know how he could, she was the enemy, she was in the foot.

but it didn't mattered to him.

leonardo thought that he was in love, you had to admit that it looked more like admiration to you.

and that you could understand.

you were patrolling when you met her again, she had been so good at hiding that you could've almost missed it.

you were fighting the kraang along side the brothers as she looked down at you from her spot on top of the building.

the kraangs threatened you but it was pointless, you weren't really scared by them.

you didn't know she was there, or at least not immediately.

you started to have your doubts only when leonardo acted strange, trying to impress who-knows-who — or more like you-know-who.

you cut a kraang in half as you noticed her figure, but she didn't acknowledge you, keeping her eyes on your leader.

"don't worry [name], you leader is here" leo shouted as he jumped at the kraang in front of you

you cut it before leonardo could lend his weapons on it.

and you smiled teasingly at him as you motioned with your eyes to the black haired girl.

he acted obvious as he looked around.

but you knew raphael had caught it too.

"uh, what the heck was that?" asked confused donatello.

michelangelo laid his hands on yours and donnie's shoulders "yeah, you trying to impress us?" he talked as he pushed himself towards his hotheaded brother "'cause it totally worked." he hugged leonardo neck.

raphael turned around and it caught his smart brother's attention "what is it, raph?" questioned donatello.

"i thought i saw something." answered raphael before he turned his head towards you "did you [name]?"

you shrugged as you answered, not wanting to get between the two brothers "maybe"

"what about you, leo? did you see something?" raphael's glare hardened as he laid his eyes on your leader.

"no." responded sternly leonardo.

raphael crossed his arms "turtles first, right?"

"turtles first." spoke back leo trough gritted teeth, his shoulder tensing up as they kept on staring at each other.

their glares hardening.

and something in the pit of your stomach was telling you that something big was coming up, but you couldn't really say what it was.

"c'mon boys, patrol's over" you called was the corner of your mouth turned upwards.

and even if you had to wait a little, finally raphael and leonardo both a did step back from eachothers.

following you into the sewers, and back home.

──────────────────────

raph was fuming anger, it was easy to see.

he couldn't understand how you were okay with the fact that leo had the hots for the enemy.