[004]: new friend old enemy

tw: swearing? mention of blood.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

you were patrolling with the boys, you decided to do it every night to check on the city, hoping to find clues for april's dad.

after some days of boring, were nothing happened you decided to have fun a little bit as you jumped from roof to roof; you loved seeing the boys do all their crazy tricks and sometimes you tried to copy some of their actions.

"check it out" screamed donnie before jumping from a building to another.

michealangelo did the same jump but with different tricks, and after he arrived on the other side they complimented each other, waiting for leo to do the same.

"alright guys, check this out"

"wow"

"impressive blue, very impressive" you clapped your hands to make your point as raph prepared for his turn.

"who're you kidding?"

he said before tilting his head both sides, he made grunting sound before jumping but at the last moment he put his right arm around your waist dragging you with him.

you screamed as you and raph fall against his brothers making a pile of turtles on top of the roof. mickey made a pained sound at this and raph laughed as you gave him a slap for taking you with him.

"ehy what was that? you didn't do any flips" asked donnie

"oops"

you were about to respond with some sarcastic comments but a noise made you stop.

you ran behind a wall and you all took out your weapons getting ready to attack whoever was behind that corner,after some seconds of wait you all followed leo as he was the first to come out of the shadow.

you pointed your sword in front of you ready for a fight but the only thing that you saw was a kitten.

"don't give up leo, you might actually win this fight"

you gave raph a punch on the arm as you walked on the front to take a good look at it.

"awwwww" said mickey coping your action "it's a little kitty"

you lowered yourself near him as you watched the cat get cuddled, you put your hand out giving him some pat yourself before noticing the collar.

"and his name is..."

"mittens" said a voice from far away.

"good guess" said mickey before realising "wait, who said that?"

"mittens"

"i think that's the owner"

as soon as those words left donnie's mouth mickey got up from his spot on the floor ready for his new mission, take the kitten back home.

you all stopped him making him think that something was attacking him.

"what? i'm returning mittens to his owner"

"are ya an idiot?"

raph saw your hard glare at this and he changed his mind.

"wait let me rephrase that, ya're an idiot!"

or maybe not, you thought.

"you can't show yourself to a human"

"why not?"asked mickey not understating the situation.

"because they'll freak the heck out that's why"

"no they won't, i'm not so scary"

"mickey it's not about being scar-" you tried to reason.