xiv. new girl in town

underage drinking ;)
──────────────────────

YOU HATED SNAKEWEED.

he was annoying, quite predictable, far too tall, and really too hard to catch.

he was fast, and you couldn't understand how since he was so big.

you and the boys had tried to catch him for more time then you could count but you had failed, and that's how you had ended up running trough the streets late at night.

you were fallowing him, or at least trying to.

you were thankful for the lack of people on the streets that's for sure, but the poor pizza guy had his destiny signed.

his eyes were wide as snakeweed wrapped one of his vines around his body, kidnapping the young man.

his scooter fell on the road and the pizzas with it.

you moved your backpack to the front as you opened the zip.

michelangelo screamed against the scene "not the pizza guy! take donnie!"

you used your foot to throw the cartons in the air, and you were quick to move around to make them fell right into your bag.

mickey whistled happily at your moves.

"snakeweed's getting away!" shouted donatello from your right, trying to bring your attention back to the mission.

"it's not like i stopped running!" you talked back with a smile.

"somebody help me!" begged the pizza guy as snakeweed turned into an hallway.

leonardo stopped you before the turn "we've got him trapped." he confirmed, knowing that it was a dead end.

raphael didn't waste no time in getting his sais out "good. then let's go weed-whacking!"

donatello took his bo out "tree-trimming!"

michelangelo smiled happily "gardening! boom! ha ha!" he laid an arm on your shoulders, pulling you towards him "oh yeah." he looked down at you "mikey put the sprinkles on that sundae."

you chuckled as you put your left hand up, mickey gave you the high three as he let go of your neck.

raphael sighed "let's go!" he started to move.

"hang on, raph." stopped him your leader "we're not charging a 12 foot regenerating mutant."

you nodded in agreement — it was a pretty reckless thing to do.

"then what are we doing?" questioned the hothead.

leonardo pointed at his brother "we'll take snakeweed from above" he explained as he moved his hands towards the building on his right "tie him up in the clotheslines. come on." leonardo jumped on the stairs.

your leader started to climb towards the rooftop and you were about to follow him but raphael was against his plan "that'll take forever, and we have to stop snakeweed now! i mean, he's kidnapping people."

"not just people, people who bring pizza." chimed in mickey.

"we take him from above. let's move!" ordered leonardo as he began to climb again.

you copied his actions, following him on the roof.

when you arrived you took your sword out, leo mentioning for you all to move silently towards the railing.

"on my count. one, two-" your leader stopped when he realized snakeweed wasn't there "where'd he..."

he was gone.