ii. rise of the turtles pt. ii

this chapter has been edited !
──────────────────────

"so that's..." leo trailed off as he got lost watching the weird, but beautiful, fluid.

"your mum" you teased, interrupting leo's sentence.

"the mutagen that turned as all in what we are now" ignored you donatello as he explained.

"let's drink some" suggested michelangelo.

"what! why would you do that?" raph asked, wanting to understand his brother's thinking.

"cause if you mutate a mutant you get a super mutant" michelangelo was sure of his response and that's why he wasted no second saying it.

"yeah i don't think that's how it works" you tried to reason with mickey even if you knew it was pointless.

"or a pile of goon on the sidewalk" donnie ignored your comment once again but you didn't mind.

"either way it's an improvement" added raphael, throwing in one of his insult for his brother.

"shut up" you quickly scolded him with a slap on his arm.

"guys,this is huge. whoever kidnapped those people it's somehow connected to what happened to us fifteen years ago."

"how's that possible?" donatello asked that more to himself but it didn't stop michelangelo from answering his brother anyway.

"with alien robots anything is possible"

"i'm with him" you added not missing a beat, your thump pointing to the 'little' brother.

mickey smiled at your support for him and you copied his actions

"what- why?" questioned raphel.

"because when you live with mutants turtles and their dad, who is a rat, you start to believe anything" you made them realize your point of view and it made them understand a little more, or at least for raph.

"you, don't encourage him" donnie's finger was pointing right between your eyes as he scolded the two of you "and you, stop! there's no such thing as alien robots"

"oh yeah?" michelangelo walked in front of the man — who you had momentarily forgotten about — before grabbing his face "well if there's no such thing as alien robots how do you explain THIS!"

he grabbed the man face and started trying to get the mask off.

"man this mask is glued on thigh" talked to himself michelangelo.

"mickey stop it's not a mask" leonardo's tone was exasperated, how could his brother think something like that, and how could you believe him.

"okay he's human, but the other guys were totally alien robots" tried again mickey.

"enough! time to get some answers" finally raph decided to step in, you were happy to change subject but you would've been lying if you had said that you weren't afraid that he could've caused chaos.

in fact a small "oh god" left your mouth as you watched him approach the man, the container now in his terrapin hands.

"who are you? what's going on?" that were the only two question he asked.