[011]: mousers attack!

tw: swearing??
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

training had become more easier every day, not too much, but you could feel yourself improve every time a little bit more.

and you were quite happy about that.

extra lesson with leo were fun (more for him as he could annoy you more) and you had to admit that it felt good to finally feel a little more comfortable.

the strange vision stil hadn't left your mind and it had earned you some strange looks here and there from the boys.

you succedded on calming them quickly justifying yourself with lame excuses but for some reason they had believe it.

you have had some calm days but the peace had to stop eventually or it wouldn't be entertaining, right?

your face was serious as you concentrated on your movement in the dojo, you tried to have a good form but still keeping up with the others as yoursensei observed all of you.

you had noticed his eyes following you a little more but you tried to pay no mind to it convincing yourself that it was all in your head.

"what? are you fighting a guy in slow motion?" raphael's voice ringed in your hear bringing you back to reality and for a second you thought he was talking to you before you realised he was looking at leonardo.

in reality raph had been looking at you the whole time but when he noticed that his brother in blue looked at him for a second he felt the need to create an excuse for his distracted mind.

"i suppose i could do it faster if i ignored my form to look at [name], like you." replied leonardo with a little smirk and raph was thankful that you could see only his back as he felt his face heat up.

"ignore this form!" talked back raphael before jumping at his brother.

the fight lasted only some seconds and after you rolled your eyes at their antics, your sensei decided to stop them and he walked between them hitting the same spot under their chins.

"competition is an excellent motivator, but not when it turns you against each other. so now, you will spar in pairs." decided master splinter looking at all of you.

"okay, i'll take [name]-" started leo and you felt a smile appear in your face as he said your name without thinking twice.

"you will take raphael. you two must focus on working together, not competing with each other." you could see that your sensei was desirous about this and you moved yourself on the side towards donatello and michelangelo.

"okay, so me and raph against mikey, [name] and donnie?" leo waited for a nod from his father before continuing "uh, isn't that a little unfair?"

the smile that you had for leo quickly vanished and a scowl became evident as you looked at him angrily.

"wait, what are you trying to say?" asked donatello, his anger coming out too.

"how can i put this gently? we're way better than you guys." replied raphael leaving you speech less.

"oh really?" you asked wishing for this traing to start just to kick their butt.

"at fighting, maybe." you ignored michelangelo's comment keeping your eyes on the brothers in front of you.

"that's what i meant." smirked raph as he responded to his little brother.

michelangelo made a sound of complain before his father told you to go in line, you walked towards your spot hitting your should with raphael's and giving him a dirty look.