[007]: monkey brains

tw:swearing?
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

weeks continued to pass and with them april needs to find her dad grew , she kept on coming with you on some easy patrol nights or she would came running in the lair with news she would find stalking kraangs.

you (the boys) would try and tell her to be more cautious, but for obvious reason she wouldn't listen, sometimes even getting herself on bad situations.

leo ordered you to follow her every time and she knew that, making reckless decisions to make you work harder.

every time you came back from the stalking of the girl you were in horrible conditions and with a bad attitude, so none of the boys ever tried to talk to you before you showered.

you understood why leo gave you the job, being the only one who could go out in the day, but still you couldn't help but think it wasn't fair.

you and her hated each other guts more everyday and the fact that she kept making you came back to the lair in that state made you hate her even more.

the boys obviously didn't know that it was her fault and you didn't even try to explain it to them since you saw the way they cared about the redhead.

she was a human, a real human that haden't lived like a rat (sorry splinter) her whole life; and you had started to think that she cared about them too, even if you still had some doubts about it.

you didn't want to ruin everything just cause of some childish manners and you kept going with your life pretending to not care about it.

but when your first day of calm arrived, knowing that the girl wouldn't drag you anywhere, you relaxed on the sofa as long as you could only getting up to do your daily training.

you didn't even listened to donnie explaining his plan to hangout with april, as you had already saw it at least twenty times.

but raphael did, his brother explained how everything had to be perfect and he had to admit it felt kinda romantic, if you didn't thought about the 'looking like a creep' part.

"try this 'april, do you want to go out with me?'" leo tried to gave him an advice but it was pointless, as donnie was firm to believe his idea.

"yeah, raph does it all the time with [name]!" commented mickey with a goofy grin.

raph stopped everything for a second before regaining his control over his body to gave his brother a slap behind his head.

"keep your voice down, she's right there; and i ask her 'as a friend'" tried to explain raph.

"well for donnie 'as a friend' is enough, right?" talked leo with a grin of his own.

"yeah but you see, it's not that simple-" and as donatello continued to explain raphael moved his eyes on you finding you peacefully laying in the sofa looking at the ceiling.

why had he been so worried that you had heard? thousand different answers made their way to his mind making a chaos, but he put them away trying to concentrate on his brothers.

while for you everything was finally peaceful, until that famous bunch of carrot hairs arrived, running in the lair with her laptop under her arms.

you groaned before getting up walking near the boys, behind april, to take a good look at the screen.

you gave mickey a little slap on the head as he took his time cleaning his ear with his finger before listening to the interview that was showed by the girl.

"renowned neurochemist doctor tyler rockwell has been reported missing; i spoke with rockwell's colleague, doctor victor falco." said the interviewer holding his microphone before the camera moved over who you thought was doctor falco.