Moving In

"So this is the living room. I've already installed an entertainment system," Tony said, clicking his fingers. A massive flat-screen TV emerged from behind the wall filling up most of the empty space. Steve shook his head but didn't say anything. This was Tony's way of showing how fully he endorsed the idea of you moving into the tower. Up until now, except for Tony, the others had all had rooms with private bathrooms that all joined onto a communal living area and kitchen. Since Steve had brought up wanting to ask you to move in, Tony suddenly had the idea that everyone should get their own apartment. He'd emptied 4 floors and had them renovated into self-contained apartments. One apartment for each of the Avengers who currently resided in the tower, and a few spare for any potential new recruits.

He had plans to remodel the common area too. He wanted to make it more of somewhere to go to spend time together, rather than just get under each other's feet. For now, there were the apartments to finish. Specifically Bucky and Steve's new apartment.

"Through here is the kitchen," Tony said, leading them through an archway. The kitchen was large with a floating island that already had a hanging rack above it with various pots and pans hanging from it. There are two ovens and a set of six gas burners. "It's fully equipped and everything is graded for catering in case someone wants to experiment with things and I don't know... invite someone down to test things out on," Tony explained as he moved through the kitchen and down the hallway. "There are four bedrooms..."

"Tony? Four? Really?" Steve said, slightly exasperated.

"Well you know, maybe you need a home office. Maybe there's some other reason to have extra rooms." He turned back and looked at Bucky and Steve. "If you need more than four there's the potential to move out into the apartment next door too. It's empty for now."

Bucky started silently laughing as he glanced into one of the spare bedrooms.

"How many kids do you think we're going to have, Tony?" Steve asked.

"I don't know how these things work," Tony smirked, which made Bucky double over with laughter. "There are three full bathrooms. The main one here," Tony said, opening a door. The bathroom was enormous. It was decorated in marble and split into three rooms - one for the toilet, one for the long vanity with three basins that sat on top of the bench like bowls, and the last for the shower and bath. There was an entire wall allocated to the shower that had several different kinds of shower heads, including a waterfall one. By the floor-to-ceiling windows that looked out over Midtown taking in views of the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings was a large oval spa that would comfortably fit three people, even when two of them were large super soldiers.

"Holy shit!" Bucky hissed, looking around the room.

"This is too much, Tony," Steve said, shaking his head.

Tony just laughed. "You gotta have something to entice her over here. Come on, the most important room left."

Tony led them down to the bedroom. He had mostly left it unfurnished. However, he'd had a custom bed made. It was round and the base had drawers all around the outside. It sat in the middle of the room, taking up a large section of floor space and built to fit all three of you with ease. In fact, it could easily fit more than just the three of you.

"There's a walk-in through that door," Tony said, pointing to a door on the other side of the room. "And another bathroom through there," He added, pointing to a door to the right.

Bucky disappeared through the closet door and Steve heard a muffled 'what the fuck?' Steve looked at Tony and smiled. "Thank you, Tony. For everything," he said. Tony waved his hand like he was trying to shoo the affection away, but Steve approached him and pulled him into a hug.