Worth It

Bucky's mouth trailed down your throat as he rolled his hips against you. You were vaguely aware of something burning but for the life of you, you couldn't make yourself care. Steve shifted a pan off a burner and switched off the stove before moving behind you and lifting your shirt up over your head.

There had been a lot of changes over the past few years. You had decided to retire and Steve and Bucky had taken leave to spend your retirement at home with you. The kids had seemed to stall in their aging when they hit about 24. It was like their bodies finished developing and then just stopped when they were fully done.

Anthony still lived in California working as both an Avenger and a developer for Stark Industries. He didn't speak a lot about who he was seeing but the couple of times he had mentioned someone there definitely seemed to be a preference for Asgardian women. So far at least two of them had been Valkyrie. Alex and Rebecca had moved to the upstate compound, Rebecca taking on a team leader role. Alex had started working for a small gallery in the nearby town. Sarah had taken over the chocolate business which was now five stores in the US and she was looking at opening one in London. She had moved out, but not far. The speculation that she was in a relationship with America and Kate had turned out to be true. They had come out together a few months after Alex and Rebecca had gotten married. First to you, Bucky and Steve, then to Kate's family, then Clint and Natasha, and finally the world. They had moved in together a few months after that.

So with an empty apartment and retirement, there was no more time for each other. Which led to more of this. Bucky's mouth moved to your breast, sucking on your nipple as his hands ran down over your stomach and into the hem of your pants. Steve's lips brushed over your throat and you let your head fall back and your eyes closed as you let out a soft moan.

"Mom! Dads! Are you home?" Sarah's voice echoed from the living room.

"Fuckin' shit!" Bucky yelped, pulling back from you and searching around for your shirt.

"Shh..." You giggled, scooping it up off the floor. You pulled it on and checked Bucky and Steve over, nodded, and headed to the kitchen door. "Yes, honey! Coming."

As you reached the door it swung inward and you just caught it in time before it smashed you in the face. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry!" Kate shrieked.

Sarah and America stepped into the room after her, Sarah poking Kate in the side as America looked over the room. "Hello, Captain Rogers," she said, quirking an eyebrow at him.

"Morning, girls. What can we do for you?" Steve replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

Sarah looked at the other two women and then back at the three of you. "We need some advice."

The six of you moved into the living room, Steve bringing the coffee pot and mugs. Sarah put a paper bag on the table and Bucky immediately looked inside. It reminded you of when you first started hanging out with them, and he'd start digging in your bag for treats. "What are these?" he asked pulling out a small chocolate and stuffing it in his mouth.

Sarah laughed. "They're choc coated creme brulee. Something I'm trying out. You like?"

You took a piece and bit into it. There was a little crackle of chocolate before your teeth hit the soft custard center. A little hint of vanilla ran under the sweetness of the chocolate and custard. "These are really good," you said when you swallowed.

"Told you," Kate said, nudging Sarah.

"Was that it?" Steve asked, taking one of the chocolates.

America smirked at him. "Why were we interrupting something, Captain Rogers?"