What Happens in Vegas

Friday, 1907hrs the Quinjet touched down on the private runway on the outskirts of Las Vegas. Steve wasn't quite sure why he had needed to wear a blindfold the entire way to Vegas considering he'd known all along where they were going, but he'd played along. His eyes were now sweating and he hoped now they were here, it wouldn't be too much longer.

The back of the jet opened and a rush of cool desert air filled the jet, making the hair on his head get buffeted about. He unbuckled the harness holding him into his seat and stood up.

"Can I take this blindfold off now, Tony?" he asked.

Tony came over and took Steve by the elbow. "Not until we get to our room. You don't want to spoil the surprise."

Steve rolled his eyes and let Tony lead him out of the jet. "This is gonna be so good!" Clint said, climbing out of the cockpit and patting Steve on the shoulder.

Tony led him to a car and guided him into the back seat, almost hitting his head on the door frame. He assumed it was some sort of stretch limo because the sounds of Sam, Clint, Thor, Scott, Bruce, Vision, Nick, and Natasha all talking greeted him and he was pressed between Sam and Tony. A beer was placed in his hand and the car started up and began to move.

"I'm still not sure why the blindfold was necessary for the entire flight," Steve said, running his fingers up underneath the cloth the wipe his eyes.

The others started laughing. "Oh, it wasn't. We just wanted to see if you'd go along with us for that long," Tony teased.

Steve sighed and shook his head. "So I can take it off?"

Tony clapped Steve on the shoulder. "Oh no. Absolutely not."

1943hrs the limo pulled up at whatever hotel they were staying at, and Steve was shuffled out of the car with the group. Steve wondered what you and Bucky were doing now. The last time he saw you both you'd both kissed him goodbye, told him to have fun, and you'd snuggled down into the couch together. Right now, he wished he was there with you. In fact, right now he'd take being on a mission over riding this elevator up to the penthouse of whatever hotel Tony had booked.

He was led down the hall and the others all filed into the suite in front of him.

"Oh hell yeah! This is going to rock!" Clint cheered as he entered the room.

Steve braced as Tony walked him through the door and took his blindfold off. The room was large with floor-to-ceiling windows that looked over the strip. Glass doors opened up onto a private balcony containing a hot tub. There was a large bar that Clint was already behind mixing a drink. A large round dining table was set up to play poker. Giant flat-screen TVs were located on two of the walls both set to the football. There was a sunken lounge. The couches were tan leather and sat in a semi-circle facing the window. In the middle of them were two women wearing bikinis and wrestling in a kiddy pool filled with chocolate syrup.

Sam started some music up on the sound system and Tony hustled Steve into the room.

"What have you done, Tony?" Steve said, stifling a laugh as he was pushed towards the couch.

"Thought it would remind you what you had back home," Tony joked.

"Let's get this party started!" Clint shouted, holding his glass up. The room erupted in cheers.

2106hrs and the women - with help from the others - packed up the wrestling pit. They were invited to stay by an already very tipsy Tony, and much to Steve's protests they agreed. Sam made them drinks and they were dealt into the poker game that Rhodey started.

"I'm not sure we can bet as large as you can, Mr. Stark," one of the two women said.

The room erupted into laughter. "I'm fairly certain that's true for everyone here, dear. Don't worry it's just for fun," Tony said.