Bon Appétit

You pulled on your hoody and headed out into the living room. Steve was sitting at the kitchen table drawing, while Bucky was playing one of those episodic video games on the PS4 he'd gotten into recently. You grabbed your backpack and kissed each of them on the top of the head.

"I'm heading out now," you said. "Don't wait up."

Steve lifted his head and looked you over. "Is that what you're wearing?"

"Rude," you said simply, stifling a laugh.

"Still haven't learned how to talk to women, have ya, pal?" Bucky said, shaking his head.

Steve looked like a deer in headlights for a moment. "I didn't... It's just... You're going to your bachelorette!" he stammered.

You ruffled Steve's hair. "We're going to a spa first. Then dancing after. They're bringing my clothes. I just have to go with it."

"Well, have fun," Steve said, leaning up and kissing you.

"You two behave yourself while I'm gone," you teased and headed for the door.

"Never!" Bucky called as you closed the door behind you.

Natasha, Pepper, and Wanda were waiting for you down in the lobby and the four of you headed out to the limo that was waiting for you. A glass of champagne was pressed into your hand as soon as you were buckled in. The ride to the day spa was so short that you barely even had time to sip it before Happy opened the limo door and you were hustled out into the Spa.

There were a few paparazzi out the front. They were a random nuisance from time to time, but you were usually left alone. They were also much more interested in the other three women with you than you. It was easy to ignore them as you followed them into the spa.

Your mother, sister, and two sisters-in-law were waiting for you along with a group of friends including some of the women from work and old school friends. You were hugged and congratulated and then hustled off to begin the treatment which started with a massage and a mud wrap for everyone before you were all cleaned off and put in spa chairs and given drinks and snacks while your nails, hair, and makeup were done.

As the women began to drink, the weird questions started up.

"I bet with two of them your wedding night is going to be wild," your friend Anna asked.

Natasha quirked an eyebrow at her. "I used to share a wall with them, trust me, it's already wild."

The room broke down into laughter and you felt heat spread to your face. "Which one is wilder? I bet it's Bucky right? He looks wild," Rachel from the shop asked.

Your sister-in-law shook her head. "No, no, no. It would be Steve. It's the good ones you have to watch out for."

"Quiet ones. Not good ones," Rachel protested. "And that's Bucky."

"Does he ever use the metal hand to... you know?" Anna said, waggling her eyebrows at you.

You stared at her deadpan. "The man lost his arm in a war."

She stuttered for a second and you noticed Natasha give you a wink. After a few awkward topic changes, it turned back around to sex again. The more you drank the more you got into it.

It wasn't long until your beauty treatments were done and you were being shuffled into a changing room with your sister and mom. Your sister handed you a clothing bag and inside was a black bikini and a sheer black lace dress to wear over it.

"Where are we going next?" you asked, looking at the choice of clothing and feeling a touch of dread.

"Just put it on," your sister said. "Trust us."