Three

The gator animatronic, Monty, —your ears dropped as you scanned him.

"[Y/n], New Security guard," you said while ignoring his glare, holding out a hand for him to shake, "Nice to meet you."

The gator took off his star sunglasses and laughed, "You're funny." He shook your hand, "but seriously, they didn't bother telling us about you?" He asked while focusing his gaze on your security badge.

"I...they didn't explain anything to me, but an officer by the name of Vanessa sent me a message," you recalled. "she wants to meet me."

He laughed once again, "she's horrifying, don't tell her I said that," He whispered the last part. "Anyways, good luck... Agent K-9!" He probably just came up with that, he gave your shoulder a heavy pat and walked away.

He went through the utility tunnels behind you, his tail swinging idly as he walked in a prideful manner, you assumed it was routine maintenance. He is nice, that conversation went well in your opinion.

a staff bot approached you with a broom in hand, and gave silent nod toward the floor.

You sheepishly walked to the side as the bot inspected the floor, you raised your tail swiftly like it just touched something poisonous.

You decided to stop wasting time and go meet Vanessa already.

Staff bots served customers and rushed past you making your journey to the elevator annoying, crowds watched you walk, you don't blame them, you're a new addition to the pizzaplex, you expected to be stared at.

The adults pulled out their phones and started taking pictures, an animatronic has no privacy, it's not like you can do anything about it.

"It's so pretty!" a girl squealed.

"Can I take a picture?" some man hidden in the crowd yelled.

Maybe it's not that bad.

But it did feel like they just found an endangered animal that's minding its own business.

You reached the elevator and clicked the button and practiced what you'd say, maybe she wants to guide you. Assistance? Maybe she simply wants to meet you.

You looked down at your hands...er...paws?

The new vibrant paint almost glowed under the lighting, your outfit is interesting, a button-up white shirt with a black tie, a pocket holding a handkerchief ready for you to use, and finally, black dress pants.

You loosened your tie since it was tight around your throat, you wonder if heather is the one who put this together.

The calming music stopped and the doors opened, unnatural colors flooded the small compact elevator-and loud music echoed through the atrium, you stepped out smelling the perfume the staff bots sprayed the air with, nobody was on the second-floor balcony, you got closer to the edge and looked down at the crowd gathered in front of a stage.

"The show will start soon, Make sure to buy some fizzy Faz and popcorn to go with it!" The intercom announced.

"[Y/n], there you are," a woman spoke from behind you. "Ready for the show?"

"I'll admit that I'm excited," you replied.

You looked at her eyes while scanning her, - Officer Vanessa.

"I know why they made you" she cut you off, "They're planning on replacing me, aren't they?"

"Replace...?"

She stood next to you, looking down at the audience as she talked to you, "It's all because of one mistake I made," she muttered angrily.

"I'm not replacing anyone!" You turned to her

"Yeah, sure, enjoy the show..." she walked away while shoving a staff bot out of the way.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Fazbear entertainment would like you to put your hands together, for the one and only...Freddy Fazbear!"
The intercom boomed.

The four animatronics stepped onto the stage from behind a multicolored cloud of smoke, the crowd cheered.