Fifteen

With a heavy smile he managed to follow a staff bot to open the same door you found, if what you say is true then that means there must be a door connecting with parts and service, which should lead to Heather's office, thinking last minute he grabbed his shoe and wedged it between a small opening so he'll be able to leave the same way, it's not like he has a security badge high enough to open that.

It's true, there is such a thing as a level 12 security badge, nobody has it except for management, and maybe staff bots. which is annoying since all of the secret tunnels are only accessible with a badge as high as that. Shaking his head he erased that thought and focused on what was more important.

His FazWatch helped guide his way, although the map would blur in and out, he could still get a glimpse of where he is. Stopping in front of a hidden door he used his flashlight to look for any cracks in the wall.

With a sacrifice of another shoe, he took a full minute trying to get the door to open, just barely, he panicked and grabbed the edge, slightly scratching his hands, hissing in pain he opened the door that responded with a rusty screech.

He entered the empty corridor, fluorescent lights flickering eerily. When he applied for a job here he never thought he'd get to see a dead body, nobody would expect that from a kid's restaurant, but this is Fazbear entertainment we're talking about. He thought to himself.

If only he had some kind of warning he wouldn't be screaming at the top of his lungs, a worn-out animatronic with a twisted singular bunny ear hunched over to meet his height, the bunny's eyes went wide then small, not sure how to react, "Hey there superstar! Could you tell me where I am?" The bunny asked.

"Oh, Bonnie?" He said with a hint of confusion, then it clicked, "...BONNIE?!" He exclaimed.

"That's my name! I would love to stay and chat but it's against protocol to be outside of my room during nighttime, You're an employee, right? Could you show me the way out?" He asked, his voice laced with worry.

If he was [Y/n] he would handle this situation calmly.

"[Y/n] is going to FREAK OUT!" Jeremy yelled, walking in a circle, "Okay, wait, this is perfect!"

The bunny, now with newfound excitement, drops his one ear in relief.

"Bonnie, Buddy! Can I look through your recording?" Jeremy asked with a low and shaky voice.

Bonnie was shocked, recordings that are saved in his memory are never made public since many will be angry at the fact that they have videos of them saved, it's usually used for advertising and to research the targeted audience, he's not supposed to know about it, only the animatronics and management.

"Please, I need this! It's the only way I can help." Jeremy trailed off.

Bonnie didn't understand what he meant by that, but he had an emotional attachment to it, Jeremy seems to be trying to help somebody, a friend maybe, and if the recording can help, then so be it, it's not like he'll be reported to management, but if Jeremy does make this information public, his fate will be sealed and it's back to the garbage compactor.

"Heather, you remember her right?" Jeremy said, beginning to doubt the bunny's memory. The murderer shouldn't be able to know about it, so they can't delete it, right?

"Heather...?" Where did he hear that name again? He's sure she must be a very important person, but in what way? "My creator." He remembered.

"Yes! Yes! Heather, your creator! I need the recording to know what happened to her!" Jeremy saw the opportunity and took it, grasping whatever vague thought Bonnie had.

"...something happened to her?" Was he supposed to feel bad? What happened?

"Listen, Bonnie, now I know you just woke up and this is all happening too fast," Jeremy took a deep and slow breath, "She's not here anymore."

Bonnie blinked, "Where did she go?"

Jeremy wrinkled his brow, "She is..." He shook his head, "She's dead, I'm sorry but..."

Bonnie's eyes burned into nothing, staring off into the distance, he was supposed to be sad, yet he can't find any memory to remember her by, what her personality was like, not even her voice, he felt like he was being forced to miss a stranger.

"I just thought that maybe by looking through the built-in eye-camera thingy, I would be able to find out what happened."

"It's fine, you can look through the recording, but I'm warning you," Bonnie leaned over his tall figure, "It might be graphic..."