Eleven

A/n: had a dream everybody including Freddy died in a fire and I woke up crying lol

You waited until morning, the front doors opened, heather should be here today, you were happier than usual, maybe because you found something that would make her happy, you don't know why, but for some reason, part of your programming wants to see her smile at all times.

"Good morning, security dog, anything interesting happened during your shift?" Monty asked as he left his room, stretching while walking toward you.

Yes, many things happened last night..."No, it was just me standing outside my room and guarding..." You answered, trying to make it sound as boring as possible.

"Are you sure nothing happened? I woke up and my battery was drained like crazy..." He said, looking up to a poster of himself, right next to the rest, you were the last one to be added, you don't know when they're going to add you to the designs.

You searched through the files of every animatronic until you landed on a moon "Must be the daycare attendant, what's the point of him anyway?" You asked, the gator took a second to think of an answer.

"They're testing this new security protocol, but to activate this protocol the power needs to be diverted to the recharge stations, since the animatronics are busy charging, he's free to be on the lookout until we're done" He explained whatever he understood from the staff.

Many questions were running through your head, but you held back, supposing he doesn't know how this works either. The rest of the animatronics left their rooms, Freddy seemed more energetic, he walked toward you with a smile, "So, did you talk to Heather yet?" He asked with an upbeat tone.

"No, she'll be here soon, I'll meet her in parts and service," You declared, not even a second of peace, a crowd gathered in rockstar row, making a circle around you and the others who stood in front of their rooms.

"Everybody loves me..." You heard Roxy assure herself. You forgot about decreasing the volume of your ears, you don't wanna intrude on her private
conversations with herself.

"Who wants candy?!" Chica cheerfully exclaimed, carrying a yellow plastic bag full of sunnydrops, you heard some suspicious things about it, how it ruins a kid's sleep schedule or something like that...

"That reminds me...have you met the daycare attendant?" Freddy said while smiling down at a drawing a kid gave him, "I heard he's been waiting for you" He added.

"He is?" You felt bad, you didn't know that the daycare attendant would have time for you, "I'll go see him after I give this to Heather" You decided.

You waved goodbye as you walked away, entering your room and taking the elevator down to parts and service, and just like you guessed, she's down here messing with some endoskeletons, you tap your finger against the metal cylinder and her eyes shot up before her head did.

"Please tell me you found it," She said, her mouth barely twisting into a smile.

"I found it, don't worry" You smirked as you handed her the personality chip, she took it without second thoughts and squealed.

"Thank you! [Y/n] you're the best animatronic I've ever built!" She hugged you, you stood there not knowing how to react.

"Go on! I need to work on this alone! Bonnie, you're coming back!" She wandered away and started working on choosing an endoskeleton.

You listened to her and left, making your way to the daycare, while walking through the familiar tunnels a voice made you jump, upon further inspection it turned out nobody is in here with you, maybe it's a glitch, you'll check it out later.

Though something in you tried to activate attack mode, your taser started turning on and off, and your ears dropped and raised in a frenzy, your eyes whirling like a horse on a carousel, you fell to your knees and tried to turn off your power as your claws dug into the dirty floors, if you don't reset your system you'll end up hurting someone.

You deactivate everything and collapsed with a loud thud, alerting the staff bots and whatever followed you through the tunnels.