Fourteen

The Pizzaplex has been shut down, and it hasn't been the same ever since, management is already dealing with enough disappearances and it only took a death of an employee to finally lock the place down, you haven't been able to investigate, since you're also on lockdown.

And guess what else they found, a scar on her back, enough to fit a claw of an animatronic, the only ones who have these type of claws is Monty and you, bonnie used to have them too but they seem to be missing from his hands since they're pretty damaged it's expected for that to happen.

And since you were with her when she died, you've become quite the celebrity, in a bad way, even Jeremy is scared, and you gave up trying to convince him.

"I don't understand, why would they blame you?!" Roxy yelled, showing her frustration with a fist banging the table in a demanding manner.

"I'm sure it'll be over soon, right? I mean they should be able to search through your memory and prove your innocence..." Chica said with a hint of worry.

You slowly brought your hand up to your forehead, "The glitch deleted it." You said with a blank face.

Chica held back her tears, "Chica, you can't even cry, none of us can..." Roxy said.

"I know! But I'm so upset! and all I can do is mimic the noise!" She whined.

"What now?" Monty asked, leaning back into your [F/c] couch, claws slightly digging into the fabric, although he was not tearing it you were sort of irritated at that.

Freddy and you shared an understanding look, you know who your first suspect is, "[Y/n], can I talk to you, in private?" He said.

You nodded, leaving your room and standing right outside your door, he sighed, "Vanessa, we need to talk to her don't we?" He said, with a heavy sigh.

"Yes, I'm afraid that's true." Your voice trailed off, "How did this happen." You regained your breath.

"Hey, it's okay, we'll figure out what happened," He
raised a hand and gently placed it between your
ears, "Heather loved you, she really did."

Both of you stood still, not wanting to move, you did need help after all.

Your mouth twisted into a frown, barely twitching, it's true, you can't cry, even though you truly want to, there is no time though, you have a job to do, find Vanessa, and make her regret what she did.

You don't usually think this violently, but ever since the glitch you've been trying to do one thing, and it has something to do with Vanessa, you have a feeling that you know where she is, she is waiting for you.

"What will you do? I suggest ripping her to pieces!" A voice suggested.

You quickly turned away from Freddy's hand, looking for the source, "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing"

..

"Authorized entry only." She said.

"Come on Vanessa! It's important!" Jeremy clasped his hands in a helpless dramatic plea, but she refused, turning on her heel and walking away, with the keys in hand. He murmured to himself, "Now what."

There is something in there that he needs to find, yet she couldn't figure out what it is since he's also stubborn and won't tell her, knowing that if he did he'll be raising multiple red flags, whatever it is will be a major help to your case, he just needs to go inside the room where it all started.

He can't help but wonder what happened to bonnie, is he still hanging there against a wall? Maybe he'll never be finished, he would if he could but he doesn't know how to, you're going off-topic!

"Fine," He scoffed, "I'll find a way."