Nineteen -Part 2-

A/n: hello lads my head hurts and I crave grapes i will fistfight the divine

Your claws went through the final bot that stood before you, its lifeless eyes turning to black as it fell to the ground with a sickening thud, the smell of burnt wires and metal overpowered everything, Monty made sure the bots never move again, there might be a slight possibility that the glitch can transport from one machine to the other, like a demon possessing a human.

"[Y/n]," You heard Jeremy's glitchy voice, "She's...she's dead, I don't know how but I think she's dead..." his voice faded.

The rest overheard the terrifying news.

"[Y/n]," Monty grabbed a broken metal arm, "is it over...?"

You don't know the answer, it felt...underwhelming.
"I'm not sure," You sighed, pressing a button behind your ear, "Freddy, cameras?"

"They were disabled, but that's fine, Monty saw it, that means it's recorded," He said, unaware that you didn't know, "You're a newer model, the cameras are probably manually turned on for you..."

"We can do that?!" You yelled, "That means...Whoever has access to it can see anything you do! That's so creepy!"

"Yeah—Hey! At least only management is allowed to see it, and they rarely do it nowadays, guess somebody found out." He said, last attempt to calm you down.

"Like Monty said, is it over now?" Gregory came out of hiding, "you're telling me all we had to do was kill her—"

"Gregory!" Freddy exclaimed through Gregorys watch.

"Yeah yeah..." He scoffed.

"Uh, K9...?" Monty changed his tone to a panicked one, a look of fear was plastered on both Gregory and him.

"Your eyes...they're glowing purple!" Gregory yelled, taking a step away from you.

It's happening again, you lost control of your taser and it threatened to swing close to Monty, "[Y/n]..."
The voice is back. "It'll be okay, just—leave," You told them, and they never did.

"[Y/n]! I'm still here!" You heard a very familiar voice, one that you wanted to hear again for a very long time.

She's dead. Its trying to fool you.

"Where were you?! You should've been there." She would never say that, and you know that.

"[Y/n]! Deactivate!" You heard moon from behind you, all you can do now is shut down and hope it doesn't mess up your system.

Everything turned to black after, a loading screen counting down until you finally passed out, the last thing you can feel was somebody holding you before you could fall, you can only hope they can take care of it from there.

Is this the end? Is it over? Without Heather you feel unaccomplished. It doesn't feel right, ever since she died nothing felt right.

There are still many questions unanswered, and now you're wondering if there will ever be an explanation, leaving it alone and moving on feels like the right thing to do.

Now you remember when you met Vanessa for the first time, the mistake she made, could it be her accidentally making herself a suspect? was Fazbear entertainment already aware of what she has done and was willing to hide it?

Was this all a fight against the people you work for?
And is Vanessa also controlled by this...thing?

And the claw mark on Heather...was another animatronic involved in this somehow? It could be anyone, who knows, maybe you really did kill her and your memory was simply wiped.

No, that can't be it, but it would make sense, framing you sounds like a better plan than whatever she was about to do, with you out of the picture, she doesn't need to worry about anybody investigating her further.

And once again, you remember the order management gave you, they told you to stay in your room, and you did the opposite, what if this leads to you getting decommissioned? Turned to scrap and thrown with the rest of the trash, just like Bonnie, the same fate. He was simply lucky that someone cares enough to look for him.

Everything you do could lead to you either hurting somebody or getting decommissioned. You already did hurt someone, and it's Vanessa, she could've been saved...right?

More and more thoughts came flooding in, the cameras in Monty golf displayed a glitchy mess, and you can remember a loud noise playing, how come she didn't have the same effect on you? —all of you?! Unless the thing wanted her dead, it wanted her to be found.

You'll think about it in the morning, for now you need to let yourself recharge.