Seven

A/n: honestly disappointed in this chapter.

The sound of overgrown artificial grass brushing against the metal stomping got closer, you pushed yourself against the wall hoping he'll lose interest if you're found you will never know what brought him here, the door stood ajar, you were hiding in a food stall under the counter, he put one foot in, and then he turned to leave, something called him.

"Show yourself!" He yelled, you craned your neck over the counter to see, "I know you're here!"

"Why aren't you happy?"

"Why would I!" His eyes shot up to look at someone, "He's gone! That's not what I wanted!"

"You got what you wanted, why aren't you happy?" The voice echoed, its tone emotionless.

Monty stood motionless, with no response.

He turned and walked away, his eyes latched on the exit, you left your hiding spot to chase him, you caught up to him and started calling his name, he didn't answer, he kept walking, you stood in front of him, and he pushed you away.

"Monty!" You said as you tried to stop him, it felt as if you were helplessly trying to move a wall,

He left, leaving you confused, system glitch? He's supposed to follow orders, he can't leave his room, who was he talking to? Should I report this? After a moment you decided against it, what just happened might get him in trouble.

But since you're here, might as well begin your investigation, this is where bonnie was last seen, the day that he disappeared was what set everything in motion, Monty must know more than you do, if he's part of this then you're certain he's scrap.

You won't be needing Bonnie's endoskeleton to be intact, just his personality chip should be good enough to rebuild him, the scanner is your advantage, you can watch over anything.

You entered the security office located in Monty golf, If you could access the cameras, you should be able to find clues, even a blurry figure is good enough for you.

The metal doors raised after recognizing your badge, and you rushed to the monitors, you clicked on the cameras installed in Monty golf and reversed, like tiny ants running across the screen, crowds of people played golf while enjoying the scenery, watching them play backward was sort of entertaining to you.

you got closer and closer to the time bonnie disappeared, but it was nothing but deleted footage.

You stepped away from the monitor to think, if it's deleted that means the person who did it has access to any office, you were shocked with your discovery, someone from the inside did this, not a common thief or an unfortunate accident, somebody who knows how things work around here infiltrated the security system and deleted any proof of Bonnie's existence.

This must be reported to a higher-up, you thought to yourself, they only work at the restaurant during the daytime, would they believe you? You inhaled deeply, what if they planned this, to give Monty the spotlight, it's still worth a shot to tell them though...

"[Y/n]? what are you doing here...?" a strange man stood at the door, holding his industrial flashlight while staring at you.

"Officer Jeremy, I've been searching for clues about the disappearance of Bonnie," you said to him, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Bonnie? I assumed he was...like...stolen or something" the young man shrugged while looking at the monitor.

"No, I feel that something else is going on here, he wasn't stolen, I believe he's still inside the building"

You can hear him slightly gasp, he stuffed his hand into his pockets as he slowly walked to your side, "that means...it's possible to bring him back...?" He said with a hopeful tone.

"It's possible, but there is something else I need to figure out before I do anything"