you'll be staring as... the security gaurd!

i'm rewriting! i'm even better now!
the star "★"  means the chapter has been rewritten!!!
may take a little while since i'm greedy and want to do multiple at a time.

go check it out maybe?

it might be hard to balance my time since i'm a straight A student who will get kicked out if i get a low grade. but i assure you i am working on it.

and once i'm done with this fanfic i'll probably move on to Ao3 perhaps and take the rest of my stories there if i feel like they deserve a second chance.
-
-
-
Hey!! Zella here, or used to be zella?

i'm actually changing my name! from now on address me as Wally! (not the puppet, god not the puppet.)

during my time i've actually been taking lessons and practicing writing in my little cave deep in the woods, and i feel like i owe you guys a complete story. so i'll refresh the book and give it another shot since i really do like what younger me was up to.

and now for my excuses:
i was in an awful mindset for most of these chapters, and you can see them getting worse with each one posted. ED is fun !!! (not) i just knew that if i kept going it'll only get worse and i don't want that to be what i'm known for.
so a little tip from me. live. live please. see it till the end. see where it's going.

and now, K9, go get 'em!!!!