Twenty one

A/n: so have you guys decided who ends up liking [Y/n]? I'm voting for Fredman.

Warning, this recording is for authorized personnel only.

——Loading.
...
..
.

"I don't remember allowing you in," Heather said, turning her chair to face the door.

"What are you planning?" Vanessa stepped in, fully revealing who she is. She wore what appears to be a bunny onesie, what was more noticeable is the mask she was holding, she quickly put it on a nearby table.

"Rebuilding Bonnie," She crossed her arms over her chest. "Apparently, K9 is more useful than you, they found his remains faster," She added with a smile that had a hint of amusement.

She chuckled, "Nice costume."

Vanessa stood in her place, unresponsive, the shadows almost covering her expression. She approached the animatronic, fully realizing it was truly him. "I suggest you leave, I'm currently busy."

Vanessa clenched her fists behind her back, slightly twitching as though something touched her, "I suggest you start running." She spat out.

"What's that supposed to mean—" Without warning she swiftly pushed her against the table, gripping her collar. "What is wrong with you?!" She yelled, digging her nails into her arm.

The open computer behind Heather turned on and off, switching from a white screen to a bright screaming purple nonstop, hurting her eyes and obscuring her vision. Her hands frantically looking for something to grab on behind her, she finally held onto a stray animatronic arm she's been working on, holding it high and bashing it against Vanessa's head. It was tossed to the other side of the room.

The knife slipped from Vanessa's grasp, holding her injury and looking up at Heather as red streamed down her face. Heather watched in fear, the thing in front of her isn't human, and she kept telling herself that.

"K9!" Heather shrieked. "[Y/n]?!"

"They're not responding, that's strange, isn't it?" Vanessa said in a painful tone. "They passed out, don't worry—"

Vanessa got up and went for the animatronic arm Heather threw at her. "It's just a glitch."

She slashed her shoulder, making her fall to the floor, Vanessa sat on top of her, grabbing the knife that was at the side of her head, raising it above her, letting the fluorescent light reflect on its bloody surface, it must've already been used.

"[Y/n]..." Heather managed to call you one last time.

"They can't help you," She sneered. "You really are useless." That was the last thing she said before she stabbed her, letting it sink into her stomach and watching as she struggled to move.

...

"There you go," Vanessa said, placing her dead body on the chair. "Almost forgot..."

She picked up a purple bunny ear and placed it in her hand. She then walked away as if nothing happened.