Chapter 1

I see the King in the balcony with one of his concubines. It hurts to see your love in someone else's arms. I know as a king he needs multiple concubines but he is allowed to have only Two Royal consorts.

It pierce my heart seeing the love of my life laughing with one of his concubines.

I know him enough to tell when his laugh is forced or if it's genuine. I know the king since my childhood. The king and I were once Bestfriend's now I am the Royal consort or his Queen I have birthed his son . My status is higher than the maidens he beds with. Not just because I birthed a heir, but I was already a royal before I was the princess to the kingdom of Parks.

Yes, the thought of him bedding other women does make me insecure. It makes me have negative thoughts such as, "what if he impregnates one of his concubines, will he love me any less if someone else was to birth the King's child."

Anyone who Carries the king's child becomes equal to a Royal consort immediately.

I have always been the King's favorite, the whole Castle knows that. These thoughts are coming to my mind because of a Particular Concubine, the King's visits to her chamber have become more frequent lately.

"Your Grace. Are you alright?
The king belongs to you. She is nothing but a mere concubine for his highness." The Queen's maid commented as she saw a tear rolling down her Queen's face.

"Are you sure, I won't be replaced soon? He has been visiting a particular concubine's chamber quite often." She replied glancing once more towards the Balcony.

:
:
:
"Hello, little prince. Did you miss mommy hmm. Mommy missed you too." The queen went inside the castle towards the Prince's chamber.

She was playing with her son when she noticed something.

She noticed a person who she does not like at all in her Son's chamber.

It's one of the concubines. Not Just any concubine she is the one who tries to make the Queen look bad in front of the King but poor her the King never notices.

"What are you doing in the Prince's chamber." The Queen sternly asks.

The woman smirks slightly before answering, "The King wants me to take care of the Prince. I guess he knows the mother is incapable of doing so."

"The King does not think such things. He wants you to help the Queen. Her grace has more duties to complete than you. Taking care of the Prince and making sure the Palace is doing ok ,tire's the Queen." Said the Prince's Nanny.

Now the Queen took it to heart. After all she is a mother someone doubting if she can take care of her son definitely hurts, but her King doubting makes it even more painful.

"Zainab, bring the Prince to my chamber. Only you are allowed to be with the Prince, understand. I will be right back." Zainab is the Nanny.

(According to all the dramas I watched about Royalty the king does not share his chamber with anyone as he is always busy. All of his Queens have their own chambers as well)

The Queen went towards the King's chamber, "Tell King Kim the Queen needs to discuss something with him."

The Queen ordered the guards, guarding the King's chamber.

The guards bowed towards the Queen before replying, "My apologies, your highness, but the King has not returned from um -," he did not know how to tell the Queen the King has been with his Concubine all night.

The Queen sighed sadly, "I understand. No need to say it."

With sadness engulfing her heart the Queen went to her chamber.

(I decided to write something different. What are you thoughts please do comment)