Chapter 11

King Min Yoongi was done with his lunch. He went to the Royal meeting room to greet King Kim Taehyung.

"My Old Friend Taehyung, I hope you did not encountered any troubles on your way."

"I did not Hyung. Although, I do miss my Queen and the Kids. Apologies for not bringing the Queen. The Prince is not old enough to be given responsibility to, so we figured it was Best if the Queen stays." King Taehyung apologized

"Understandable." Replied the other King.

Princess Jungkook arrived she blushed at the sight of her crush before bowing to the two Kings. "I am deeply sorry for arriving late Bro- I mean your Highness.
Greetings to you King Taehyung."

"Thank you, Princess." King Taehyung Thanked her.

"I was anticipating Queen Jimin's arrival. I aspire to be like her. She is Beauty, she is grace, she is the brains. If I was a man,  King Taehyung- I would fight you to win her heart."  Princess Jungkook confessed making King Kim laugh while King Min shook his head

"I suppose you are tired from the long ride you shall rest. We will continue our meeting tomorrow." King Yoongi spoke.

:
:
:
:
:
The next morning

King Yoongi, King Taehyung and Princess Jungkookie were at the table having Breakfast. Chief Namjoon was standing behind King Yoong's chair.

Princess Jungkookie and King Taehyung were silently eating, when King Yoongi spoke.

"I suppose, I shall tell you why I sent an invitation for You and Queen Jimin."

Min Yoongi sighed before continuing "I want you to Marry my one and only sister Min Jungkookie." Hearing those words left both Taehyung and Jungkookie to be in shock, the Spoon in Jungkookie's hand fell down on the table.

"I told you, I do not wish to marry! On top of that King Taehung? You know his highness is a married man and you also know how much I love Queen Jimin, I do not want to be labeled as a Royal Home wrecker." Jungkookie glared

"You have to marry someday Princess and no one is better then King Taehyung."'Yoongi replied still calm.

"You don't understand, I love someone already." Princess Jungkookie bursted out

King Taehyung who was still frozen on his spot came back to sense. "I can give up my throne for you hyung but I can never betray my Queen. Beside the Princess already has someone in mind." He confessed

Min Yoongi was still calm. "I know Taehyung, I do not wish to hurt Queen Jimin either, Your lover or not she should know about these type of situations, that is why her presence was needed." He explained then looked at Jungkookie who was staring at her food before asking "May I know whom my sister wishes to marry?"

"i-I-Love Chief Namjoon" The chief was too stunned to speak.

This time Chief Namjoon himself answered the Princess "It's an Honor to be receiving such admiration from you Princess but I can not reciprocate your feelings."

Princess Jungkookie stood up from the chair she was sat on, and went towards Chief Namjoon, she held one of his wrist in her soft hands holding it gingerly, she looked at him with desperation and love "Why ? Is it because you are not one of the blue bloods? If so, then don't worry about it. I do not care about such things. I can even live in a small hut if it's with you."

"Um Princess, I appreciate that you think I am worthy of your affection but I am gay."

Jungkook's eyes widened, Namjoon's hand that she was holding dropped out of her hands in shock.

"WHAT?" Jungkookie fainted before she could hit the floor King Yoongi caught her

King Taehyung also stood up in shock and worry. "Get the Royal physician, immediately!" Taehyung ordered

King Yoongi was holding the Princess in his arms, bridal style. It's the Princess so no one is supposed to touch her, that's disrespectful.

No one should be touching anyone without consent but she is a royal, we can not trust anyone they could be traitors we never know.

Before stepping out of the Hall Yoongi looked back at chief Namjoon whose head was down in shame "Namjoon-ah, no one is going to harm you for being gay. My sister is very supportive of the LGBTQ+ community.
She is Just shocked. She accepts me then why would she hate anyone else" Yoongi whispered the last part.

Namjoon looked up with a smile relieved that The Princess isn't homophobic like most people.

Min Yoongi can't reveal to anyone else that he is also gay that's the sole reason why he isn't married yet.