22

Monica has gotten her punishment the danger has already been averted, but Jungkook was nervous.

It is the first time she will be meeting the Queen mother. She is nervous that the Queen mother would accept her.

Jimin who was also in Jungkook's chamber as both of them have developed a strong bond with each other put an arm on Jungkookie's shoulder, "Do not worry Queen mother will love you."

Jungkook who was staring at the mirror in front turned to face Jimin. "You are her favorite Daughter-in-law, you have never received harsh treatment from her. You are different." Jungkookie pouted making Jimin giggle at her silly talks, "You will see for yourself."

Jungkook along with Jimin headed to Queen mother's chamber. Jungkook was still nervous, her head hanging low Jimin gave her a comforting smile.

They entered Queen mother's chamber, giving a curtsy. Queen mother, Hye-bin bent her head acknowledging the given respect.

"Greetings, Dears." "Greetings your highness!"

Hye-bin gestured them to sit beside her, Jimin sat on the right side while Jungkook on the left.
Jungkook was still awkward and Hye-bin noticed it, she softly questioned, "is everything alright dear." Hye-bin put her hand on top of Jungkookie's hand, Jimin replied for her instead, "Mother Jungkook has been worried about your Judgement towards her."

"Hm. Initially, I had my doubts especially when I arrived back everyone was gossiping about Taehyung's second wife and her connection with Jimin's death but then I had a conversation with my son and all my misunderstandings vanished."

All three of them had a conversation, Jimin and Hye-bin made Jungkookie comfortable as well told her about the differences of responsibilty of a Princess vs a Queen.

When Jungkookie and Jimin were going back to their chamber a thought hit Jimin's mind, "Jungkookie, let's go to my chamber. I've to show you something."

Jungkookie was puzzled at the sudden command but nodded.
Both of them were enjoying each other's comapny giggling every now and then. The concubines' Harem could be seen on the way as it was located on the down floor and the royal chambers are on the top.

The concubines were playing around but looked up once they heard the Queens walking around, they bowed once the Queens glanced at them with a small smile.

Once they entered Jimin's chamber Jimin immediately started searching her wardrobe and came back with a box.

She presented the box to Jungkookie who tilted her head in confusion, "A wedding gift." Jimin spoke.
"It wasn't necessary -" Jimin shook her head in disagreement, "It is very necessary, every bride should receive a wedding gift and you are not just a married lady now but a new Queen of this Kingdom and Tae- I mean King Taehyung's royal consort.
The Kim's gift the King's lovers aka the Queen's with gifts, and here is yours"