21

King Taehyung has proposed Monica for Marriage. Monica was so happy that she was able to succeed in her Plan. Originally she wanted to kill Jungkook as well but since Jungkook was not living in the main Palace, Monica will be ruling the entire kingdom as a new Queen.

Prince Ji-hun was devasted at the loss of his mother. He was even sadder that his best friend Han-bin and his new favorite person Jungkook was also sent away.

Monica was currently deciding her wedding wear. She is finally Marrying the King. The Handsomest King of all beside King Yoongi.

"Oh, I am so happy! I will finally become the only Queen of Daegu. I will rule this whole Kingdom and Taehyung will only be mine." She was looking at the Mirror while admiring herself in the mirror.

There is no doubt she was pretty but her evil heart made her beauty invisible. There was no noor on her face anymore.

She looked around the room for sometimes then smirked. "Tsk....Poor Jimin. She used to be so confident that the King only loved her but here I am in this very chamber which was especially designed for her."

Taehyung who was in his chamber was in a dilemma, "I wish Koo was here." He sighed.
He has to go meet Monica but he is not confident enough he might cry seeing Monica in that room instead of Jimin.

Though it was to Make Monica believe that she succeeded her plan. That room has a special place in his heart. The day he gave that room to Monica he felt like he betrayed Jimin.

He had to put a stone on his heart and he went in the Chamber trying his best not to break down in front of Monica.

He entered the chamber and looked at Monica's dress.

Monica blushed as the King kept on staring at her?

"What are you wearing?" Taehyung deadpanned

"I was trying out dresses for the wedding so I decided to wear this." Monica explained

"And Who allowed you to wear Jimin's wedding attire." He took a deep breath before continuing, "Never touch any of Jimin's belonging and we are not having any extravagant wedding so you do not have to tire yourself."

Taehyung was extremely angry when he saw Monica in Jimin's wedding dress.

"But-" "No buts! ........ be ready for the wedding in 3 weeks."

:
:
:
:
:
"Your highness I have heard King Taehyung is Marrying Monica and he has sent our little princess to Yeonje-gu Palace."

A middle aged man said. He was more of a father to the Young Royals than their own father the King.

"Is he marrying a person who killed Queen Jimin ..... I did not expect that from him." Yoongi was furious if Taehyung had this little respect for someone like Jimin who loved him since they were kids how much respect will his little sister be getting. That wasn't a question anymore, oh his little heart must be heart-broken she married an already married king. now this ?

Yoongi was about to say something but was interrupted by a voice, "Darling do not be worried Her Majesty Jungkookie is fine.... Let me explain everything to you."

King Yoongi and Commander Hoseok were finally dating. The middle aged man was the only one who knew about it but he wasn't surprised at all when Yoongi one day spilled about the Love of his Life.

Three weeks Passed already.

The Wedding was held, people started gossiping.

"I did not expect His Highness to do this. I am utterly disappointed." Person 1
"All Men are the same hence proven." Person 2
"It all makes sense now, First he married the neighbouring Princess than Queen Jimin got sick. It was all planned. He married Princess Jungkookie so all will blame her but poor her she was innocent and was mistreated when the King himself wanted to Kill The Queen. He was waiting for her death." Person 1

"Yeah, and I think Princess Jungkookie was not sent away she herself left the Palace." Person 2

Everyone was invited except children and weak hearted people to the wedding. Of course everyone was confused with this weird rule but obeyed as it was the king's order.

"Do You the King of Daegu, Son of King Kim Dae-hyung. Accept Monica as your wife and next Queen?"

"No, He does not." A Voice spoke from the crowd.
Everyone tried to find the voice among the crowd.

A woman came forward, her face was hidden. She had beautiful dress hugging her body.

"And who are you to interrupt our wedding!" Monica grew red.

"Me ?" The woman started laughing, "I am His Majesty's Queen!"

The King went towards the lady holding her waist. "Well if this beautiful lady says no, it's No."

Everyone was confused, King Yoongi who was present there smirked, now he was informed what was happening as his beloved boyfriend Hoseok or as he likes to call him Hobi told him about it all.

"What? Are you gonna listen to this random woman now."
"It's not any woman, it is who you 'killed' so you can have the throne and I."

The Woman removed the cover revealing her face. The crowd had their eyes widened in surprise and they gasped in shock but were happy now.

"How - is this Possible ! I GAVE YOU THE POISON THAT HAD NO CURE. YOU CAN'T BE ALIVE. ........" Monica shouted then quickly realized she exposed herself, "I mean. she was given poison tha had no cure."

"Oh really? How did you know Jimin was poisoned . No one else except the trusted people knew the truth. It was announced that Queen Jimin fell ill no one ever mentioned why." Queen Jungkook who came back as well spoke this time.

Three weeks ago, Queen Jungkook started her Journey for Daegu specifically to meet Queen Jimin as they have planned everything together.

Jane was left back at the Palace with Soo-bin she trusted both of these ladies well enough to leave Han-bin with them.

"Look at my baby all grown up." Yoongi wiped his tear, he was very proud of his sister.

"People of Daegu" now it was King Taehyung's turn to speak.

"I am very disappointed in you. If my beloved were to leave me won't I declare it a national Holiday ?. This was all part of our Plan. My Queens and I made a plan to expose the criminal who tried to Kill both of my beloved wives. First she Poisoned Your Queen Jimin when she thought she succeeded with her first target she then tried Poisoning Queen Jungkookie. Queen Jungkookie was sent away for her safety she was not the criminal but a Victim." Taehyung took a long sigh before continuing.

"Do You Kow why there were restriction for this wedding?"

Monica's hand's were tied behind her, the head maid kicked her leg so Monica fell on her Knees. "This is not a wedding day but a doomsday."

King Taehyung signalled the executioner to do what he is trained for. He took the sword it was above his head when Jimin spoke.

"No, Stop it!"

Jungkook looked at her and thought 'Why is she so kind, at this point it is extreme' but Jungkook immediately released a relieved breath

"She has caused me pain more than you can even imagine. She deserves to die in my hands."

The Mother Queen smirked, "So proud of my beloved daughter-in-law." Making her husband gulped thinking his wife is crazy.

Jimin than did the honours of beheading Monica. Finally the evil is dead!

"I warned you Monica. You will never get My Taehyung!"

Yoongi who was standing with Hoseok as Hoseok was on his duty to protect the Kings especially Taehyung and Yoongi spoke, "Hopi, I think I am turning straight. I love a crazy woman."

"My Baby King, one she is Taehyung's wife. Second you are a bottom."