Chapter 4

King Taehyung was standing in the balcony of his Queen's room, holding the tiny Prince to his chest.

"Accept my apologies for not being a great Father Prince, As a king of this Kingdom I have so much responsibilities that I don't get to spend time with my family but I king Kim Taehyung announces his love towards you."

Someone chuckled at him, who will dare to let out a sound in the presence of the king other than the prince who was staring at his Father with adorning eyes. Eyes shining with innocence.

The Person wrapped their arms around the king Putting their cheek on the shoulder of the King.

"You don't have to talk to our son with a Royal manner, he is only a few months old,dear."  The person smiled their eyes disappearing.

The king smiled, touching the delicate hand on his waist. Holding the hand into his he made the Queen to be in front of him so he can peck those soft plump lips of his Queen.

The little Prince started babbling making the couple look at him. "What's he saying I don't understand this language, I should  hire a tutor for him" King Taehyung looked at his son confused.

Queen Jimin shook her head "Seems to me You need a tutor not our Baby. Now, let me feed him he is hungry."

"How did you know? Is that a secret language."
"I can't believe you are the king, I know he is hungry because he is licking his lips and trying to suck your clothed breast thinking it will produce milk."
"Oh" the king was shocked and embarrassed

:
:
:
:
:
"Your Highness, you need to visit the Harem some of the maidens have been fighting and creating chaos." The lady servant who was supposed to look after the Harem came running to tell the Queen.

Queen Jimin who was reading a book raised her eyebrow "Let me guess, they are fighting over the King?."

"I am afraid Yes. They have injured the concubine his highness most cares for." The lady said hesitantly.

Queen Jimin was a bit Jealous by the fact that Her Beloved Husband King Kim Taehyung has a favorite other than herself, but as a Queen it was her duty to solve the matters of the Harem herself.

"I will be Visiting the Harem in a bit." saying this the Queen snapped her fingers and 4-5 maidens stood in the line holding different types of Gowns.

The Queen chose the Gown of the day and then was styled by the Royal stylist.