Chapter 5

(I felt the last chapter was too short so double update)

Queen Jimin strode towards the Harem. The announcer was about announce the arrival of the Queen but her majesty raised her hand indicating to stop as she wanted to catch these maidens red handed.

As soon as she entered the Harem she was horrified at the chaos happening. Some of them were pulling the other hairs, some were fighting, some were cussing and then there were the concubine's among them was an injured one whom Queen Jimin doubted might be the King's new lover.

"The King is mine! I will be his Queen." "No, bitch he is MINE. I will rule beside him and will raise the Prince."

"SILENCE" Queen Jimin furiously Shouted.

Everyone Gasped looking at the Queen before Bowing down.

"King Kim Taehyung belongs to NO one!
Is this how you plan to win the King's hearts by behaving like stray dogs with no manners?"

"and You- How dare you assume I will let anyone mother the Prince. Even if the world ends I will not give my son up! I did not carry the Prince in my womb for 9 months to be a toy to be played by whoever wishes." Thinking about her Little Prince the Queen got emotional.

"Forgive us, your highness." The Queen walked around all the maidens and then stopped in front of a Particular lady. Eyeing her from head to Toe. "Pretty" mumbled the Queen, making the Lady blush. "No wonder the King Prefers you over me his childhood love. Too bad you live in with these animals"  Queen Jimin glared at the crowd of maidens.

"Ji-young, right?" Queen Jimin questioned.

Queen Jimin caressed Ji-young's face softly.

Some looked at them worried, thinking the Queen might harm the lady. Some looking up with a smirk thinking the same but were Jealous of the Concubine.

"Look at your Pretty face all ruined. The King could at least give you, your own chamber, away from these ill mannered maidens."

Queen Jimin looked back facing all the maidens. "You live in a Palace not in a Dog house. This type of behavior is unacceptable. You ought to respect the King's concubine, Her not being the Queen does not change the fact the King cares for her. You expect the King to be impressed by harming someone he most cares for?
You all shall be Punished."

All the maidens dropped to their knees asking for forgiveness. "Your Majesty, please for give us we will not repeat it again-"

The Queen raised her Palm "Your Punishments are to Clean the whole castle without any help. Including the Horses Stable."

Queen Jimin ordered to take Ji-hyung to the Royal medical area to treat her wounds.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
"Oh no, what should I do. His Highness will not be happy with me living in the Royal area." Ji-young was walking back and forth.

"Trust me the King wont say a word if he will Know the Queen brought you here." Said one of the Personal maids of Ji-young.

Queen Jimin Provided a Royal chamber to Ji-young which was Just beside her own.  (Imagine a really spacious room with not only beds but Tea tables and sofas. Basically a bedroom-cum-living room.)

Ji-young was still in thoughts when her giant door was knocked. Ji-young was about to stand up from the Soft mattress of the bed to answer the door herself but the personal maid motioned her to sit back down and Just permit whoever is on the door to enter.

"Come in" another maid came in who gave a slight bow.

"Oh, please do not bow to me. I am not a royal." Ji-young told thinking the maid mistook her as a Royal person.

"I know Lady Ji-young but it is the Queen's order to treat you as one." replied the maid .