Chapter 15

Taehyung sighed for the nth time that day.

He was greeted by Jungkook in his private chamber. She was sitting on the Kings bed looking as pretty as ever, her heart would have fluttered if she was marrying the man she loved but all she felt at this moment is guilt. It wasn't her fault but she was still guilty of forcing Queen Jimin to share her husband.

"My King" Princess now Queen Jungkookie stood up from the bed before curtsying.

"I suppose you are aware, I will not touch you or any woman in that way if it's not Jimin." Taehyung said "I do not expect you to either, my king! You are also aware I am in love with someone I can never have."

King Taehyung nodded before saying "You can have the bed. I will adjust on the couch"

Next day

Jimin was giving Jungkook a Palace tour as the latter has never been here before.
Jungkook was following Jimin's lead, they went to one of the garden area's where two boys were playing both seemed to be Princes Judging by the attire they wore.

They went towards the kids who immediately stopped as they saw Queen Jimin approaching with another lady.

"Mom/Your Highness" The kids greeted.
"Meet Prince Ji-hun and Han-bin these two precious kids means a lot to me" Jimin explained the confused Jungkook.

Jungkook did not want the kids to be sad so she told them she is a Princess who is a very close friend of Queen Jimin and King Taehyung. Hence, she will be living with them permanently.

"The Garden we were Just in belongs to the Prince, he never lets any other Kid enter this garden other than Han-bin, Han-bin has a special place in our hearts. He lost his mother in a very early age. I will tell you about him in another chapter as the author forgot the name of Han-bin's mother" Jimin told as they were going back inside, this time going towards the Harem. The guard present before the Harem looked at the two Queens asking for Permission to announce their presence as Queen Jimin sometimes likes to catch the troublemakers red-handed. She signaled the announcer to announce her presence.

As he announced the arrival all the maidens immediately took their position in a straight line in a bowing posture.
Both Jimin and Jungkook entered the big Harem. Jimin then signaled them to stand at ease and so they complied. Jungkook was introduced to everyone there and also to the Head lady of the Harem.

Few hours later

"My Apologies, My Queen but I feel exhausted, I would like to rest. If you don't mind me asking, Is my chamber prepared now?" Jungkookie asked.

Jimin told Jungkook, that her chamber has not been prepared yet. So, she has to spend the first night in the King's chamber, which was completely untrue. She Just wanted the two to spend time together.

"Yes, Your personal chamber has been prepared. You can rest for a while, we will talk over lunch then." Jimin then went to meet Taehyung.

As she was going towards the King's office she suddenly felt uncomfortable. She fell down on her knees both hands instantly going towards her throat as she choked on nothing. The personal maids who always tag along immediately rushed to help the Queen up rubbing her back trying to calm her. "Call the ph-Physician" she uttered with so much difficulty as the maids escorted her to her respective chamber.

They helped her lay down on the bed, "Your Majesty don't close your eyes." The maid said "But I am tired." The Queen said tiredly.
"I know your highness but you might be poisoned, so you must not. The Physician will be here any minute."

Queen Jimin heavily let out a breath before requesting to not inform the King about it.
Too late, The King already arrived at his Queen's resting chamber.

The Royal physician looked at the King with sad eyes, "Her Majesty was indeed poisoned, but it does its work slowly, meaning it will weaken the heart. If something happens to Her Majesty, the autopsy will show it as a heart-attack" The Physician continued, "As we need to have proper treatment and find out how and when the Poison was given we would have to shift her Majesty to a Hospital."

"This stays between us! No one should know about the real reason of the Queen being admitted in the VIP hospital, I will deal with the media." The King ordered.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Jungkook was sitting on the chair in-front of the Vanity, staring at her face blankly. She was missing her brother, as she was zoned out she didn't realize her tears were flowing down her cheeks, until Jane her personal maid wiped her tears with a handkerchief, "Thank you, Jane."

"Don't be too upset, your majesty. Just give a smile to his highness and don't disagree with his decisions and he will fall for you, forgetting about Queen Jimin, after all it's a Man's nature." Jane tried giving an advice to calm Jungkookie down but instead it made her angry. She glared at her maid, "That is not what I want Jane. I don't want to be the typical second wife who becomes the Villain. I respect the Queen a Lot, I want to be her Bestfriend. I was crying because I miss King Yoongi, My brother!"

"I am sorry. Your majesty." Jane apologized, head down in guilt.