18.5 (continuation of the Last chapter)

(Recap)

"I will be in my chamber then. Don't forget to Visit me." She pecked his cheeks before leaving.

The King immediately went to his destination.
To the Hospital where Queen Jimin is getting treatment.
:
:
:
:
Queen Jungkook was going to her chamber but stepped into the kitchen before.
"I am having a headache please prepare something for it and send it to my chamber."
Then she left for her chamber.

Jane got concerned at the sudden information, "Are you alright? Do you need me to call the physician?"
"I am perfect Jane, Just a slight headache."

Jane prepared the bath for Jungkookie as requested and then helped her remove the dress. Jungkookie stepped into the bathtub and Jane immediately started helping. She shampooed the Queen's hair, massaging her scalp in the process to help soothe the headache.

"Do you think the King really loves me?" She suddenly asked her maid and her bestfriend.

Princess Jungkookie and Jane grew up together Just like Prince Ji-hun and Han-bin.
Jane is not just a maid but a bestfriend for her. Hence, she can share everything with the lady and even ask for advice.

Jane stares at the white wall as if thinking deeply, "I do not know much about love but I have witnessed His highness acting weird in your presence." "Weird? How so?"

"Well, He is all strict and cold face but once he glances at you his highness's expression changes into a soft smile and his body relaxes immediately."  Jungkookie smiled but her smile immediately faltered when a thought struck.

"Don't you think it is considered cheating? I mean Queen Jimin and him-"

"I don't know. I don't consider it as cheating, to be honest, because You and his highness are Husband and wife. It will crush Queen Jimin's heart for sure. She Loves his Highness since childhood, but it is not wrong to be intimate with your own spouse." Jane told her what she thinks.

"I Just don't want to hurt Queen Jimin. She has been incredibly nice to me. I mean if it was someone else. I would be beheaded by now for a crime I did not commit and here is Our Kind Queen, making sure her husband's second wife does not face any harm. How can a Person be this Kind? But I can not help. I can not help but fall in love with The King. Yeah, sure I was infatuated with Namjoon but I realized I was just impressed with his attractiveness, not in love with his soul."

A knock interrupted their conversation. Queen Jungkook was still in the Bathtub so Jane went to see the door.

Meanwhile.

"Darling, How are you feeling now?" Taehyung whispered, lightly caressing Jimin's cheeks softly.

"I am fine now. How have you been? How is Jungkookie?" She asked

"She is fine, she was also worried about you."
"Um, darling. I have something to tell you" Taehyung said with hesitancy.

Jimin combed Taehyung's hair telling him through her actions that she is listening.

"I do not know how to tell you this. It may break your heart but I can not hide anything from you darling. I have fallen for her." He bit his bottom lip

As predicted Jimin's heart broke into tiny pieces but she smiled a broken smile. "It was bound to happen. Jungkookie is Pretty, she is smart, she is Kind. She has taken care of you in my absence. Most importantly she is your wife"

Taehyung looked up to meet Jimin's eyes immediately, "I am still in love with you though. I know it is weird and seems surreal but I am in love with both of you at the same time. At first, I thought it was my hormones craving her touch but I like her presence it calms me down similar to what I feel with you. I do not know what to do. I can not just choose between the two of you. I need both of you."

Jimin felt happy again, "I can live with that. I just can not bare the thought of you losing feelings for me. Call me selfish but it is the truth." Jimin wiped her tears before opening the side table drawer and getting a box out of it.

"Anyways, I sent commander Hoseok to call you because of this." She handed him the small box. "Once I came out of the bathroom the nurse handed me this saying a suspicion-looking woman gave her this. I believe there is a letter in this box because it does not seem heavy. Maybe the person who poisoned me sent it as it says my name."

Taehyung looked at the box suspiciously. He asked the doctor to give them a mask and some gloves as the letter or whatever was inside the box could be sprayed with poison.

It needed the code to be opened. After many fruitless attempts, they finally were able to open the box.

In the box was placed a Hairpin. Taehyung was  confused but Jimin's eyes widened seeing that hairpin. She gasped before speakig "This belongs to Jungkook."

She grabbed the letter that was under the hairpin. As she read the letter a name left her mouth, "Monica." She took her name with venom.

"Monica? I incarcerated her when I overheard her plans." Taehyung spoke.

"She was incarcerated for only five years my king. Monica is my only enemy in this whole world." This time Jimin spoke sternly, taking Taehyung by surprise.

Jungkook's pin in the box